Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Lovely crisp and cold frosty morning. 

Yep, took the dog out for a stroll earlier and although my nipples were like bullets it was a real freshener.

• Shocked 1

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Another lovely winter's day. Walk along the canal, pub lunch. 

There's some fantastic pubs along the Leeds Liverpool Canal. Apart from getting up on Ilkley Moor it's probably what I miss most about living in Yorkshire. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Any shopping trolleys?

No. But there was a young swan stuck in the ice. Managed to free it by combination of breaking the ice with large stones and a narrow boat passing by which broke the ice up even more. Very satisfying to see it finally flying away. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, sidcow said:

Where's that? 

Technically the Moor is called Rombald's Moor and not Ilkley Moor if that's what you're getting at but it's known as Ilkley due to the song and that section being the most popular. Although last time I was on that particular bit I saw a horrible rock climbing accident. 

2 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Technically the Moor is called Rombald's Moor and not Ilkley Moor if that's what you're getting at but it's known as Ilkley due to the song and that section being the most popular. Although last time I was on that particular bit I saw a horrible rock climbing accident. 

On the Cow and Calf? 

Â