Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Had a lovely couple of days away. Just what I needed. Didn't do a great deal apart from eat, drink and rest, with a few strolls around the local villages, but was a good reset for my mind. 

I love the Cotswolds. One of my happy places. 

Cutting it short aren’t you. Thought that would be it till mid January. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Cutting it short aren’t you. Thought that would be it till mid January. 

I don't work a full week until January. I have another week off soon :)

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, blandy said:

Sitting on the balcony with a cup of tea this morning and a kookaburra landed on the railing, literally 3 feet away. It watched me intently. I didn't have my phone with me, so we just looked at each other. After several minutes, deducing that it hoped for food I went inside, got my breakfast banana and phone and went back to the balcony. It didn't seem to want banana. Then another one arrived. I guess they wanted meat, or bread.  Anyway...

IMG_20221126_095353_HDR.jpg

They're just laughing at you. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, blandy said:

Sitting on the balcony with a cup of tea this morning and a kookaburra landed on the railing, literally 3 feet away. It watched me intently. I didn't have my phone with me, so we just looked at each other. After several minutes, deducing that it hoped for food I went inside, got my breakfast banana and phone and went back to the balcony. It didn't seem to want banana. Then another one arrived. I guess they wanted meat, or bread.  Anyway...

IMG_20221126_095353_HDR.jpg

I thought they only sat in The Gum Tree. 

13 hours ago, blandy said:

It didn't seem to want banana. Then another one arrived. I guess they wanted meat, or bread.

They wanted something smothered in gravy, 

• Haha 2

Â