Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

i have to admit @useless really does deliver solid posts. My like count might suggest I bum the welshman and the northern cabbie but really I only have eyes for Useless. 

Edited by Seat68
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

i have to admit @useless really does deliver solid posts. My like count might suggest I bum the welshman and the northern cabbie but really I only have eyes for Useless. 

I know you have some needs that I can’t meet.

We’re both adults, just don’t rub it in my face...

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

My Dad is secretary of a non-league team and whenever he has to deal with or appeal a red card he has to contact a lady called Kelly Discipline.  It's an unlikely enough surname as it is but to have that job as well is amazing.

I have a friend called Judith Beer, who worked for many years for the charity alcohol concern. 

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

@useless is my favourite poster ever. 

When he left a while ago, the forum nose-dived because the remaining skanks posting are terrible in comparison. 

Useless, never leave here again. 

That useless camouflaged skirt funny picture series of posts was the funniest thing that’s ever been on this site

Just now, Stevo985 said:

That useless camouflaged skirt funny picture series of posts was the funniest thing that’s ever been on this site

The historic picture of villa park, that wasn't villa park (but was a nice picture to enjoy regardless) was my personal pinnacle. :crylaugh: 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Xela said:

The polar opposite to Paul Hollywood! 

On a backwater Eastern European cooking channel which involves people dancing at every possible opportunity, there was a programme where he went around Europe cooking local breads and cakes. It was really interesting. Then I saw a snippet of him on bake-off disappearing up his own arse.

I get the impression that Nadiya Hussain is dying to let her hair down (literally). She's gone from the headscarf to that turban hat (there's probably a name for it), and I read an interview that she said she's happier cooking at home, where she wears a t shirt and shorts, has her hair down, and bops around to music. I can't help wondering whether she's going to risk the wrath of conservative Muslims and go for it on TV eventually. 

On a related note, I found that recent BBC 'Pilgrimage' programme quite interesting, particularly the debates between the two nominally Muslim guys. That blind Scottish feller seems like a really nice bloke. 

Â