The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

20 hours ago, A'Villan said:

Maybe a bit of responsibility can change that.

Agree with @Demitri_C above we need to be able to compete without Grealish. I don't agree that he'll be leaving but as a club it would be preferable to have a squad rather than be reliant on an individual. My word, do we have a squad. We have the likes of Lansbury, Hogan and McCormack not even playing games. At this level that's pretty remarkable. Over half the division would be open to their services at the right price.

That is the operative phrase for me.....You have to compete.

standing off and passive play is tantamount to being beaten or a draw to keep respectability.

John McGinn cannot do it all on his own.....too many not getting stuck in.

We have too many teams in this division, not as good technically as us.....showing us the way in terms of points.

its not good enough.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TRO said:

That is the operative phrase for me.....You have to compete.

standing off and passive play is tantamount to being beaten or a draw to keep respectability.

John McGinn cannot do it all on his own.....too many not getting stuck in.

We have too many teams in this division, not as good technically as us.....showing us the way in terms of points.

its not good enough.

John McGinn is a spartan warrior in disguise. He is always busting a gut for the team.

What's not good enough though TRO? Up until our draw with Stoke we were averaging the equal highest points per game average in the division under Smith?

9 hours ago, A'Villan said:

John McGinn is a spartan warrior in disguise. He is always busting a gut for the team.

What's not good enough though TRO? Up until our draw with Stoke we were averaging the equal highest points per game average in the division under Smith?

Certain Players not competing and standing off in the physical battle.

Maybe I am on my own....but I think it is impacting in not getting wins....we have to be more robust defensively in our approach.

just one Example....Blues....No where near as good as us in the general sense, but sitting above us in the league at present.....ask yourself why?

6 hours ago, TRO said:

Certain Players not competing and standing off in the physical battle.

Maybe I am on my own....but I think it is impacting in not getting wins....we have to be more robust defensively in our approach.

just one Example....Blues....No where near as good as us in the general sense, but sitting above us in the league at present.....ask yourself why?

Very easy. Because they didn't have Steve Bruce managing them for half the season.

18 hours ago, Zatman said:

2-0 with jack we win easy. He is that **** good and carries the game

Totally agree with you. He is the one player we have who has time on the ball. Can take the pace out of the game. We miss him big time. 

He’s invaluable to us, our talisman, he’s a genius and he should be playing in the Premier League. His natural ability is just immense, I think lately I have taken him for granted, he’s probably the best player I’ve seen come through the academy. He’s superb, I hope he’s fit today, we’re a different side with him in it, he’s such a threat. Lately, he has started to win headers, a side to his game I didn’t think he had, he’s becoming the complete midfield player for me.

We need to sign another playmaker, Grealish was always gonna get injured. Would like to see more young players getting playing time as well. 

I am not even sure our central midfield is very good. You may talk about standing off, Leeds, sha or whatever. But I am not sure the midfield we/Bruce have assembled is any better than most championship sides. Whelan and Jedinak are very meh to me. Bjarnason shite, Lansbury shite. McGinn and Grealish are the only standout players and they will get injured. 

• Like 1

Â