The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

6 minutes ago, striker said:

If Grealish does have a long term injury then I'm sure DS will give O'Hare a chance.

I think the same, people are downplaying the chances, but I don't think Smith starts integrating people into the squad until he feels they are ready to step up.

I think he has been preparing for this very eventuality.

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

It was on Facebook so it MUST be true. 

I wish I was on facebook so I can keep up to date with all the in depth and in the know details about my club from giggling 10 year olds huddled around their dad's laptop in the basement while eating spoonfuls of sugar and smoking half a packet of stolen cigarettes.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, penguin said:

"Struggling for Saturday" nothing about long term injury.

I think that DS was implying that continued playing with the injury ( he apparently has been doing this - he didn’t pick it up against Albion) would prob not be best - so game to game for JG

Shin injury, isn’t it?

2 hours ago, Dick said:

If we had Bruce as manager, we'd miss Jack.

We don't have Bruce.

Whilst we might change the way we do things a little, I think we will be ok.

Didn't it end up that we did better last season while Grealish was out with his injury?

If not it was very close.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

Didn't it end up that we did better last season while Grealish was out with his injury?

If not it was very close.

I'll be honest, I've deleted last season from my memory now. It's just white noise.

Some will say my brain regularly shows as white noise.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

So Smith has confirmed he is a doubt for Saturday (90 percent out).

However should be fine for Christmas period.

Will be interesting to see how we line up V Stoke.

If he is carrying something it is best he is rested and not risked.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Zatman said:

so it was fake news 

More than likely, although there’s a possibility the recovery rates for Jack’s injury varies from one to several weeks and/or Dean Smith has  decided to ‘play his cards close to his chest’ on this one. Hopefully it’s just a knock that will see JG back in training next week and ready for the following game.

• Like 1

Maybe if he didn't wear shin pads that are for  9yr old may get a bit more self protection from some of the dirtiest players in the league as gets **** all from these rocket polisher refs! 

Edited by Kingman
  • Like 2

Â