The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 hour ago, VILLAMARV said:

Keeping Jack is simple. Sell McCormack and Lansbury and BB and Elphick and Tshibola and Gardner and Richards and Hogan - thats about £15m in wages there - just get £25m back between the 8 of them and we're home and dry.

Making a fanfare about keeping Chester is great but we all have him second on our must keep list don't we? Why not start it off with keeping Jack?

No one will be happy if he leaves and I hope we offer him a new contract and he goes on to own the No.10 shirt like Cowans before him.

Realistically as others keep saying though, he's the most obvious way out of any financial mess and buying clubs know it.

Are you being serious?

You think that:

a) we can sell the 8 players you mention

b) sell them for a total value of £25m or more

No disrespect mate but I'll have some of whatever you're smoking.

• Like 1

Sawiris and Edens don't seem to be of stupid kind. Imagine becoming new owners and first thing suing EFL for some money. Great start....

Just like QPR proved and lost and had to pay fines on top of legal fees. Please just stop with this. It's not happening. 

24 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Are you being serious?

You think that:

a) we can sell the 8 players you mention

b) sell them for a total value of £25m or more

No disrespect mate but I'll have some of whatever you're smoking.

No.

a) No

b) No

No disrespect taken and No you can't and did you miss the realistically though bit? Or just the sarcasm?

;)

• Haha 3

Just been listening to H&J on Talksport. They had some bloke on called Phil Smith (apparently he's a top agent?), talking about the transfer window. Paul (who is a spurs fan) mentioned Jack, and this bloke quickly responded with something along the lines of:

'That's off. Since the takeover, my understanding is that no one is for sale at Aston Villa. Grealish, Chester, no one is leaving'

Not sure if this sort of stuff can be found online, if it can, and anyone is interested, it was on at 13:50. 

Edited by av1

1 hour ago, Fowlersrs said:

I've been told that whilst due diligence is taking place no one can leave as they are all assets of aston villa...

So basically neither grealish or Chester will leave until further notice 

fingers crossed due diligence takes at least a month to complete then :)

1 hour ago, PieFacE said:

Seems Zaha is on the move, he's removed Crystal Palace on his Bio and posted a cryptic message. Hopefully it's to Spurs leaving Jack here.

In Zaha's case it should be  .... time for a change , until I fail and then I'll be back here in 6 months

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Fowlersrs said:

I've been told that whilst due diligence is taking place no one can leave as they are all assets of aston villa...

So basically neither grealish or Chester will leave until further notice 

I can't see this being true unfortunately as we sold Carles Gil a few days ago and are currently in talks with Andre Moreira.

I would imagine due diligince entails no buying or selling for a period, and that the new owners will most likely implement this after the window closes. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

I can't see this being true unfortunately as we sold Carles Gil a few days ago and are currently in talks with Andre Moreira.

I would imagine due diligince entails no buying or selling for a period, and that the new owners will most likely implement this after the window closes. 

It really just depends what agreement is in place between the parties. I imagine Gil is something that was decided months ago and  Moreira might have been with consent given the desperate need for a keeper. 

Gil was agreed a while ago though with an agreed timescale so couldn't be stopped. Grealish would be a new consideration and is currently an asset.

Edited by Mazrim
No spoiler

2 hours ago, av1 said:

Just been listening to H&J on Talksport. They had some bloke on called Phil Smith (apparently he's a top agent?), talking about the transfer window. Paul (who is a spurs fan) mentioned Jack, and this bloke quickly responded with something along the lines of:

'That's off. Since the takeover, my understanding is that no one is for sale at Aston Villa. Grealish, Chester, no one is leaving'

Not sure if this sort of stuff can be found online, if it can, and anyone is interested, it was on at 13:50. 

https://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1532692800/1532694600/

22:30

• Like 2

3 hours ago, av1 said:

Interesting that there was also chat implying an "advisor" might have an influence on the club.  Spoke about wanting to get us up and then:

"Also, you've got to look at who is probably guiding these clubs... they have, you know, the owners, will have their own, errrm... advisors - and mostly they're from outside this country.  No beef about that at all, but you're talking about the big worldwide agents based in strategic places in Europe who are controlling the destiny of a lot of our clubs."

Maybe a wider point, who knows.

• Like 1

Â