The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I bet before the rumours people weren't interpreting EVERY social media post he made as some sort of cryptic message lmao.

I can almost guarantee over the years he has had several similar photos as well.

Chill TF out.

• Like 1

On 22/06/2018 at 20:01, terrytini said:

Sorry couldn’t resist it. 

Really though, interesting Post ?

I'm glad you found some level of amusement, if nothing else, in all that.

I can be a dork at the best of times and don't mind others being mildly entertained by it.

And thank you.

• Like 1

On 04/07/2018 at 12:26, Stephen_Evans said:

I'm going with "it's the first day of training and we've been running and sweating hard".  That's not a crying emoji, it's a cold sweat one.  Wouldn't he have done a broken heart as well if it was bad news?

On 04/07/2018 at 12:36, Okonokos said:

To me that says - back at training, working hard, very hot but still love it. Nothing more.

Both of you spot on.. Nail & Head.  :thumb:

£15m for jack and at the same time makes a £45m bid for pulisic...

Levy being Levy, wouldnt be surprised if the jack stuff if just a ploy to try and get a better deal for pulisic (who is a really good prospect, worth way more than £45m and will probably be the face of the world cup in 2026, he will be insanely marketable in the states)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

I think the Pulisic rumors are a bit more concrete than the Jack rumors. Pulisic is basically guaranteed profit for Spurs just from a marketing standpoint. 

in terms of spurs Jack for £25m or Pulisic for £45m is a no brainer for me, pulisic fits their team better probably has more potential and will make them a killing in the states, i think him maybe him being quiet last year and not developing at the rate that he might have done is the only thing stopping some big teams joining in bidding for him

10 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

I think the Pulisic rumors are a bit more concrete than the Jack rumors. Pulisic is basically guaranteed profit for Spurs just from a marketing standpoint. 

I dunno ..from a marketing pov , think how many Grealish shirts Spurs will sell with his name on the back in the Republic of Ireland :mrgreen:

2 hours ago, DCJonah said:

The forced sale of Jack to just balance the books should tarnish Bruce and Xia for a long time. A terrible punishment for the failure of a few. 

**** them both. 

It won't be Bruce's decision to sell Jack, it will be Xia's to solve his cash flow issues due to the lies he told when buying the club.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

It won't be Bruce's decision to sell Jack, it will be Xia's to solve his cash flow issues due to the lies he told when buying the club.

It's a failure from both, Bruce had unprecedented tools at his disposal, the best team in the division, wages and funds yet he still failed. He is part of this whole mess, if we hadn't beaten barnsley 3-0 in September last year, Bruce would have been sacked and rightly so. We need forward thinking and Bruce and Xia aren't part of that. Takeover is the clubs only way forward and I'm not sure if even that is enough.

Edited by VillaJay
Phone fingers?

17 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

Bruce's fault we are still in this league and needing to sell.

• Like 4

If Jack goes I'll be gutted. It's not just about the sale but the reasoning behind it. It's incredible how far we have fallen. 

Despite of that I hope he reaches his potential as he's villa through and through. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

It’s all just awaiting on a fee between the clubs. No ploy from Spurs it’s all moving ahead, at this point I’ll be massively shocked if it doesn’t go through. 

If no fee has been agreed, that means no offer has been made ! Surely there won't be a transfer without a fee being agreed between two clubs ?

Social media bollocks, this is no further forward than when the press were lying about maximum of £15M bids from Spurs.

Everyone should calm down.

Â