The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Grealish made some mistakes but it was clear Garde didn't take to him and failed to get anything from him. 

I can see why a player would be pleased a manager who didn't rate them was gone. 

Stupid to show it on social media, now time to prove your worth again. 

• Like 1

that tweet just shows he's still a little boy in a man's world.

unnecessary, immature and totally out of touch with the real world.

unfortunately it appears jack has bought into the same work ethos as gabby, Richards et al.... Shame, as he hasnt achieved an ounce of what he is capable of in his short career to justify his apparent attitude.

surprised jack didn't fracture a fingernail tweeting it, he's made of glass after all.

• Like 2

I don't post that often on here, but I hope we sell him. I have supported him up until now, but this is the final straw for me. What an unprofessional and disrespectful idiot. I don't care how good he gets (he will never be a Messi anyway), I want him out of this club.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

What a clearing. I'm finding it really difficult to be a Villa fan at the moment. Other than Bernstein/Little, what is there to be positive about or have respect for? I hate pretty much everyone on the playing staff.

The fans?

5 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

His brother was a member of this forum, and for all I know still has an account. I don't think it's appropriate to address forum members like that, personally.

I seem to remember him inappropriately addressing forum members around the time of the grealish's Spanish morning siesta saga. 

This has happened all season. When the new system is in place I sincerely hope there will be large fines to any player using twitter in a derogatory way. Jack's a nob, but as usual, there is nobody enforcing any rules at villa.

He still has a lot to offer the club and I'm in no doubt that he'll stay with us and help us out next season.

I've defended him in the past but man, how stupid is this kid?

It may not seem significant to him but by pressing that like button he's publicly shown his pleasure at Garde being sacked. Even if he hated Garde, there is no need to make it public. It helps nobody and many will see it as unprofessional. An accusation that has been levelled at him more than once before.

You can subtly hint in time that "things are better now". But not on the day he is sacked.

Brain transplant for Grealish.

1 hour ago, Ingram85 said:

I seem to remember him inappropriately addressing forum members around the time of the grealish's Spanish morning siesta saga. 

I believe he left the forum/stopped posting after Jack made his debut as he didnt want comments back against him

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 1

Unsurprising that Grealish hasn't turned up at all since Sherwood left and Garde came in.

Those pointing fingers at the manager perhaps need to take stock of the sort of "professionals" that our club currently employ.

He was choosing between England and Ireland, and apparently having Man City and Chelsea sniffing around him at one point.  Now look at him.  He's going to be a write off, isn't he?

11 hours ago, MikeMcKenna said:

Grealish has turned to a proper little turd hasn't he? 

And more worrying one incapable of learning from his mistakes. 

His performance against Wycombe was one of the most pathetic, weak, half arsed I have ever seen.

The fact we have a kid who has achieved **** ALL in the game being billy big bollocks is a **** travesty.

Loan him, get him games, increase his value, **** him off.

If this is what he is like now, I only feat what he will become. Let's not make the same mistake we did with Gabby.

The warnings signs have been there for a long time, from getting passed out drunk, being pictured with vodka and slags, planning nights out ahead of important away trips, holding the club for ransom over a new contract, declaring he will "choose"to play for England. Ego. Knobhead.

Was it Tim Sherwood he told the story about sitting down with Jack when he came in and telling him he would feature in games? "It's about time" was his response, apparently.

Says it all. Prick.

Spoilt little godshite who has walked through life, having everything handed to him on a plate. **** off Jack. Villa through and through,you are still a word removed.

• Like 1

Â