The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

4 minutes ago, juanpabloangel18 said:

Daily Star (ahem), nonetheless I feel this is pertinent:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/504709/Remi-Garde-Aston-Villa-boss-Jack-Grealish

I really, really despair at the attitude of our squad. Poor Garde, he never stood a chance.

What are our youth coaches doing?! What are the other non-playing staff doing?! Letting this embarrassing lack of professionalism spread throughout the junior and senior ranks, seemingly. A young guy can think he can just go out on the piss after a 4-0 loss, with no repercussions, and the senior players agree with his indignation.

We need a strict disciplinarian to come in and gut the place.

We need a complete clear out of those rotten and overpaid players.

Gabby, Richards, Lescott, Bacuna, Guzan, Richardson and Sinclair should not be here next season. Maybe some other players as well that have poor attitude. Loads of other players are not good enough.

• Like 1

Throw him in.  He clearly didn't like Garde, so he may be motivated to give him 2 fingers by way of a good performance in his absence.  It would be nice to see a motivated performance from anyone these days.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, BOF said:

Throw him in.  He clearly didn't like Garde, so he may be motivated to give him 2 fingers by way of a good performance in his absence.  It would be nice to see a motivated performance from anyone these days.

Na...throw him out. Totally wrong attitude, id rather watch a team full of average joes trying hard than a dickhead like him. Villa fan...my arse

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RimmyJimmer said:

Na...throw him out. Totally wrong attitude, id rather watch a team full of average joes trying hard than a dickhead like him. Villa fan...my arse

OK but on Saturday you won't see a bunch of average Joes trying hard.  You'll see a bunch of average Joes going through the motions, which is why I suggested it.

• Like 3

Just saw where Jack said that Garde pushed him back too soon after his injury.  Yeah, I can hear it.  "But Remi, I'm hurt."  "Shut the ^^#& up.  Get out there an play! "

Jack, if you came back too soon, take a look in the mirror and practice voicing an objection.  "I really don't think I'm ready yet."   Say it again.  Keep saying it until it's no longer true. IMO, it's still true.  You're not ready to wear the shirt yet.

35 minutes ago, srsmithusa said:

Just saw where Jack said that Garde pushed him back too soon after his injury.  Yeah, I can hear it.  "But Remi, I'm hurt."  "Shut the ^^#& up.  Get out there an play! "

Jack, if you came back too soon, take a look in the mirror and practice voicing an objection.  "I really don't think I'm ready yet."   Say it again.  Keep saying it until it's no longer true. IMO, it's still true.  You're not ready to wear the shirt yet.

Yeah I'm sure he'd have been supported and not criticised for telling Remi he wasn't ready. 

2 hours ago, BOF said:

He clearly already thinks that he should be able to do what he likes, and that Garde was too hard on him. To play him after him going public on social media sends exactly the wrong message, IMO. I don't want him anywhere near the first team.

• Like 1

My thoughts, too. Seems much more in keeping with what we've observed than the story about Garde pushing him back too soon. Why would he rush back someone he'd just dropped and make an example of.

15 minutes ago, jon_c said:

Because he was a big meanie

If he was a big meanie then all the RG haters are wrong about him being soft. Poor bloke was damned either way. Pep couldn't have saved us this season. In hindsight we were relegated in July last year.....

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Garde played him and he was **** shit.

He was **** shit under Sherwood this season.

I understand some people hate Garde and criticise everything he's done, it's difficult to accept that not everything is the manager's fault. Don't pin Jack's shite performances and terrible attitude on Garde. He was already showing signs of that before Garde was here.

This. 

15 hours ago, BOF said:

This little runt only didnt like because he had the balls to discipline him for his pathetic behavior off the field and his crap performances on it. I wont hold my breath all he is potential at this stage. 

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Garde played him and he was **** shit.

He was **** shit under Sherwood this season.

I understand some people hate Garde and criticise everything he's done, it's difficult to accept that not everything is the manager's fault. Don't pin Jack's shite performances and terrible attitude on Garde. He was already showing signs of that before Garde was here.

He is only 20 years old, he will make mistakes and learn from them, he has so much potential. He has so much natural ability, it's scary, just cut him a bit of slack

• Like 1

Just now, sir_gary_cahill said:

He is only 20 years old, he will make mistakes and learn from them, he has so much potential. He has so much natural ability, it's scary, just cut him a bit of slack

I guess part of the issue people have with him is that he does seem to have so much natural ability, but doesn't seem to want it enough.

I know we're only outsiders looking in, but he doesn't strike me as a players who is striving for success, or striving to improve himself. He has natural ability, but that only gets you so far, hard work and application is needed and when I've seen him play lately, I don't see that in him. 

He may be the best trainer in the world for all I know, but from what I do see, I question how much he actually wants it. He's got the world at his feet really, he needs to sort himself out. 

• Like 2

Just now, PieFacE said:

I guess part of the issue people have with him is that he does seem to have so much natural ability, but doesn't seem to want it enough.

I know we're only outsiders looking in, but he doesn't strike me as a players who is striving for success, or striving to improve himself. He has natural ability, but that only gets you so far, hard work and application is needed and when I've seen him play lately, I don't see that in him. 

He may be the best trainer in the world for all I know, but from what I do see, I question how much he actually wants it. He's got the world at his feet really, he needs to sort himself out. 

Agreed entirely

4 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

just cut him a bit of slack

Or go one better.  Actually support him.  If he gets on the pitch tomorrow, I wonder what it could do for him if people cheered him on.  Really got behind him.  Crazy thought I know, because people pay their money and it's their right to try and make players feel as shit as possible from the stands.  I just wonder whether it might be an interesting experiment if the players, and Jack in particular, received some positivity and encouragement.  You never know what might happen from that.  It's not like Chelsea are any great shakes either.

• Like 1

Â