The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

21 minutes ago, MarkLillis said:

I was talking about Almiron 😊

Well he's been good and shown consistency since they appointed an actual manager.

Grealish also was shit under Bruce.

• Shocked 1

It was under Bruce that it became apparent that Grealish was special, mostly deployed in Centre Mid he was our star player in our run to eventually losing in the play-off final.  Almost got us back into that game by himself too.

Edited by Wainy316
  • Like 3

50 minutes ago, zab6359 said:

Surprised he made the England team tbh. Been a bit shite since leaving us.

Took the huge career move of leaving a mid table team where he was ripping it up to sit on his arse playing ineffectually for half hour here and there for a financially doping petrostate owned anomaly. That translates into starting every international game of course

2 hours ago, zab6359 said:

Surprised he made the England team tbh. Been a bit shite since leaving us.

Shouldn't be, Philips only made one Premier league appearance this season and has gone to World Cup 

Absolute fallacy 

If Jacks agents aren't googling 'motivational speaker' 'big toothed fella from shallow hal' then they aren't earning their money, the fact that no-one has particularly listened to him for 27 years, doesn't seem to hamper the fact that he said something about some player who wasn't playing particularly well, who is now, according to press reports, the best player ever in the world, if that isn't enough proof then I don't know what is !!!!!!

Exemplifies everything that is wrong with the England setup. 

I'm sure he is still a very exciting player if given a role that suits him,  but his form is atrocious at the moment. He contributes nothing to the City juggernaut. And yet he flies in to the England squad without a second thought from any pundit or news outlet.

Yet when he's playing out his skin for Villa, he has to fight to even get a call up, but even then barely gets on the pitch. 

It's not an issue unique to Southgate, but he is certainly proving to be a huge hypocrite. 

Not that I care about this world cup, but I do expect him to be the only bright spark for the England team in Qatar, despite his atrocious form.

• Like 1

Â