The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just saw this on the BBC updates. This isn’t a supporter comment, this is who’s in charge of the updates. 

This is Shameful and embarrassing. 

0720:07

Post update

Man City 0-0 Sevilla

Jack Grealish is bundled over on the left after some nice skill. The English/former Irish Miguel Almiron.

Even when we disregard the Villa element of it, it's a bit sad. 

Probably the most talented and creative player England had for years has gone backward, rapidly.

When you consider the status of his signing, the price and the decline in form, was there a bigger transfer disaster in recent memory? 

• Like 1

Jack last year:

"I think [stats] are important because at the end of the day that is what people look at such as how many goal involvements us attackers have. Especially when you come to a club with the price tag that I did."

Jack last week:

"[Using statistics] is the worst argument you can use in my case. As a winger, I have never scored many goals throughout my career."

😂🎻

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

Jack last year:

"I think [stats] are important because at the end of the day that is what people look at such as how many goal involvements us attackers have. Especially when you come to a club with the price tag that I did."

Jack last week:

"[Using statistics] is the worst argument you can use in my case. As a winger, I have never scored many goals throughout my career."

😂🎻

Not the brightest guy is he?

3 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

Even when we disregard the Villa element of it, it's a bit sad. 

Probably the most talented and creative player England had for years has gone backward, rapidly.

When you consider the status of his signing, the price and the decline in form, was there a bigger transfer disaster in recent memory? 

Romelu Lukaku to Chelsea, Fernando Torres to Chelsea, and Andriy Shevchenko to, er, Chelsea.

Veron and Di Maria to Man U, Kaka to Real and Coutinho to Barca all stick in my head too.

Too soon to say if he's up there with them yet, but if he finishes the season like he started it then yeah, it's not great.

39 minutes ago, Genie said:

He must be the second highest paid reserve player in world football (behind Ronaldo).

Football wise it’s been a disaster.

He has a medal and a lot more money though.

still has a better chance of getting England caps because the England manager thinks he plays similar football to Man City 😛 

• Haha 1

Â