The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

21 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

His Instagram story features a family pic and his Dad is in a Citeh shirt 🤮

Why would you be shocked, just an attention seeker. Has been since Jack was a youngster

• Like 1

On 24/05/2022 at 18:09, Genie said:

The same guy who told people to stay home during lockdown before immediately heading out, getting pissed, crashing his car and leaving the scene? 

He’s not exactly Pablo Escobar, but heart of gold? :lol: 

Google tells me he is up to 4 driving convictions now.

He does a lot of work with disabled fans and really shows those fans love. 

3 hours ago, The_Steve said:

1_Stan-Collymore-and-Kevin-Grealish-on-T

ur8F9ng.jpg

What a difference a year makes eh

Surprised not 6 medals since the contribution was probably similar for them all this season 😂

Anyway said before his dad wasnt a Villa fan just an attention seeker

Media fights with Roy Keane when Jack was 18. An embarrassment for Jack

I don't know him, his motivations, or how he really feels about either football team.

All I know is if my daughter became a professional footballer, I'd have no problem at all wearing her team's shirt, and I'd get her name on the back. Especially if she won the league.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I don't know him, his motivations, or how he really feels about either football team.

All I know is if my daughter became a professional footballer, I'd have no problem at all wearing her team's shirt, and I'd get her name on the back. Especially if she won the league.

Yep me too, firstly I'd ask them to pilfer all the free gear they can get their hands on and then I'd proudly get a shirt with our name on

The photo with collymore looks like he's got an England shirt on, that would be even worse, I'd have them robbing stuff from St George's left right and centre 😂

16 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Yep me too, firstly I'd ask them to pilfer all the free gear they can get their hands on and then I'd proudly get a shirt with our name on

The photo with collymore looks like he's got an England shirt on, that would be even worse, I'd have them robbing stuff from St George's left right and centre 😂

100%. If my son ever plays any football at any level, I am getting the shirt and will wear it to every game, regardless of who the team is. 

Â