The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

11 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Same people who jump to his defence constantly on here, did the same when he crashed his car in lock down. 

The boy can do no wrong.

I'm still a fan of him as a player but I think he's a bit of a dick.

Yes it seems to also go under the radar he is also a part of the blame for our shit season. Haaland at Dortmund announced he was leaving 2 games before the end of the season and they have so much more time to prepare. Him, his dad and his agent should have really laid the intentions out in April last season as I think we all know a deal was done between them and City. I do feel they tried string us along

As for the Almiron comments they were uncalled for, guy has probably done as much this season as Jack 😛 

Also labelling us as Aston Villa all the time for me is a sign he never really was the Villa fan he proclaimed to be as I dont know any fan that calls us the full name  

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

To be honest I felt that way when he was at villa. He's part of the TOWIE generation who are waxing, taking coke and wearing shit clothes every week. They're all knobs as far as I'm concerned and jack is their poster boy. 

• Like 3

On 24/05/2022 at 15:22, Stevo985 said:

It wasn't a dig at people not having friends. My point was to think about how you interact with your friends. I make jokes like that with my friends all the time. Shove a microphone in front of me when I was drunk and I'd rip the piss out of my teammates. It's what mates do.

People are taking it really seriously like it was a deliberate dig at his teammates :D 

He had a dig a Almiron that's enough! You can have banter with pals (although I don't agree with taking the piss out of my mates like you), but to call out a individual player from another club who he don't even know, makes him a dick, it's indefensible.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Yes it seems to also go under the radar he is also a part of the blame for our shit season. Haaland at Dortmund announced he was leaving 2 games before the end of the season and they have so much more time to prepare. Him, his dad and his agent should have really laid the intentions out in April last season as I think we all know a deal was done between them and City. I do feel they tried string us along

As for the Almiron comments they were uncalled for, guy has probably done as much this season as Jack 😛 

Also labelling us as Aston Villa all the time for me is a sign he never really was the Villa fan he proclaimed to be as I dont know any fan that calls us the full name  

There's that England video with Ollie - and he's like "throwback to our Villa days" or something similar IIRC. Jack, you left like a year ago.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

There's that England video with Ollie - and he's like "throwback to our Villa days" or something similar IIRC. Jack, you left like a year ago.

Yeah Jack, let it go, we are no longer together…it’s starting to get creepy thinking about us. 😉😂

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, TheStagMan said:

So you don't think his team-mates looked embarrassed about his antics at the ceremony?  

No. I think they thought it was funny. Because it was. 

You don't think he is in the news to much for his partying and drinking 

Absolutely he is. But getting pissed after winning the premier league isn’t really a very good example of that

You seriously think that he will remain a top player at a top club into his 30's the way he carries on.....? I seriously doubt it. 

Tough one really. Assuming he improves on this season, which I think he will, then I see no reason why he couldn’t do it into his thirties. His game doesn’t really rely on speed. He seems to keep himself Fit. Why not?

If he genuinely is on the decline like so many people on here want him to be then he may struggle. 

People are talking like he’s an alcoholic and he’s gonna drop dead from liver failure at any moment 😂

10 hours ago, Tom13 said:

I genuinely don't mind him celebrating, but it's the obnoxious way he does it, and the stupid phrases he uses as well.

Even when he was comforting an emotional Zinchenko, Jack was there hugging him and shouting "Zinnaaaaaa! My guy!" (but spoken as Maaaay Guuuuuy). I just can't help but cringe to the extreme, everything he says or does seems to be for social media! He's just a Love Island wannabe.

Don't see anything wrong with any of that but it is kind of funny how overboard be goes with the nicknames, for the England players too. I swear he's made up some of them too and is the only one who uses them. Not everyone needs to have a nickname Jack!

It's also kind of weird how hard he tries to fit in, it should be natural for him. Naturally charismatic, good looking guy, but for some reason he cranks everything up to 11 when he's at City or England.

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

What a load of nonsense :D

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

He had a dig a Almiron that's enough! You can have banter with pals (although I don't agree with taking the piss out of my mates like you), but to call out a individual player from another club who he don't even know, makes him a dick, it's indefensible.

You and your mates don’t take the piss out of each other?

Youre the weird ones in this scenario 😂

2 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Same people who jump to his defence constantly on here, did the same when he crashed his car in lock down. 

The boy can do no wrong.

If that’s aimed at me then you’re wrong 👍🏻

Just now, Zatman said:

an articulate and well informed response

You’re discounting the fact (and it is a fact) that Grealish has supported villa his whole life, as well as playing for the club for at least 10 years… because he said “Aston Villa” a few times 😂😂

Haven’t visited this thread for a while but I see he is still being defended staunchly.  

Anyway I see Pep learned his mistake on Sunday to not bring him on in big games after what happened in Madrid.  If he had bought on Sterling in that game instead of Jack he would have finished the job off with the space that was left on their right hand side.

Jack has offered them nothing this season. If anything he has hindered them. Sold a hell of a lot of shirts though. 

I expect he’ll be a lot better next season. 

2 hours ago, villa89 said:

To be honest I felt that way when he was at villa. He's part of the TOWIE generation who are waxing, taking coke and wearing shit clothes every week. They're all knobs as far as I'm concerned and jack is their poster boy. 

Same here. I was gutted he left because he was a very important player for us, but it was embarrassing that he was our Captain.

He likes to party. He is a top top player. He will likely play a bigger part at City next season, this season he hasn't been as good as he was at Villa due to different tactics Man City use. 

Can we lock the thread and not accuse the man of coke and guessing be will be retiring at 28?

You reckon City would have spent 100m on him if he wasn’t the best looking of chaps and a bit of a bore?

They are trying to raise their profile however they can. Quality players goes without saying but if they have the right look and profile as well it’s a obviously a bonus. New young City fans will love Jacks antics.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

You reckon City would have spent 100m on him if he wasn’t the best looking of chaps and a bit of a bore?

They are trying to raise their profile however they can. Quality players goes without saying but if they have the right look and profile as well it’s a obviously a bonus. New young City fans will love Jacks antics.

My nephews, not football fans really, saw it today and the eldest went “what a nob”

Â