The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

23 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I don't know him, his motivations, or how he really feels about either football team.

All I know is if my daughter became a professional footballer, I'd have no problem at all wearing her team's shirt, and I'd get her name on the back. Especially if she won the league.

The inevitable question...

What if she joined SHA?

I'm getting some proper crazy ex-girlfriend stalker vibes from some of the posts on here. 

Of f&%king course his dad is wearing a Man City kit, it's his sons team!! I'm worried if anyone here, would choose their love for Villa above supporting their own children!!  

Grealish did great for us, made us a lot of money and left to win things, we need to get over it. 

Edited by Chicken Field
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Chicken Field said:

I'm getting some proper crazy ex-girlfriend stalker vibes from some of the posts on here. 

Of f&%king course his dad is wearing a Man City kit, it's his sons team!! I'm worried if anyone here, would choose their love for Villa above supporting their own children!!  

Grealish did great for us, made us a lot of money and left to win things, we need to get over it. 

I would want Villa to beat my son's team yeah.  I'm a Villa fan. 

• Like 2

If either of my kids were offered a professional contract at BCFC and it would make them happy & wealthy, I'd personally lick Barry Fry's nutsack to make it happen.. 

I mean.. I imagine those aren't in the T&C's of a BCFC contract, but you just never know for sure

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

I would want Villa to beat my son's team yeah.  I'm a Villa fan. 

Oh definitely 

But I wonder how much jack got as a league win bonus, could literally have been a £1m game for him, I'm not so sure how I'd feel if I'm honest, it's "only" football

50 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I don't know him, his motivations, or how he really feels about either football team.

All I know is if my daughter became a professional footballer, I'd have no problem at all wearing her team's shirt, and I'd get her name on the back. Especially if she won the league.

I’ve know you since the old forums, I’m sure you’ve always said you’d have no problems wearing ladies clothes, it’s cool man, I’m sat here in my partners thong. 

I would honestly not wear the shirt save for it being a non league or really lower down team. Or a team abroad.

Id support my child in anything they do but you don’t need to wear the shirt of the club they play for to do that. Especially one in the same league and I’d still support my child 100%.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I've criticised Jack but this one seems odd. I'd 100% wear team colours and official shirts to support my kids. 

As I asked before, even SHA?

42 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

I would honestly not wear the shirt save for it being a non league or really lower down team. Or a team abroad.

Id support my child in anything they do but you don’t need to wear the shirt of the club they play for to do that. Especially one in the same league and I’d still support my child 100%.

The only non Villa/England top I've ever worn was Club America (Mexican) and that was only cos they were sponsored by Bimbo. Turns out the locals didn't like them so I got a fair amount of abuse

Â