The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Sorry but I've got 2nd hand embarassment from his antics when I shouldn't even care.

Imagine how good he could/would be if he wasn't an idiot?

I felt the same, it’s absolute cringe watching him.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Sorry but I've got 2nd hand embarassment from his antics when I shouldn't even care.

Imagine how good he could/would be if he wasn't an idiot?

That's the thing with geniuses and artists. Maybe if he behaved a bit on the brighter side and partied less he would be a lesser player. 

Is it just me who finds it oddly annoying/a bit strange that he always refers to the club as Aston Villa rather than just Villa or the Villa? Completely irrational and probably one for the things which shouldn't annoy you thread, but I first noticed it a while back and can't stop noticing it every time he mentions the club now

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

Is it just me who finds it oddly annoying/a bit strange that he always refers to the club as Aston Villa rather than just Villa or the Villa? Completely irrational and probably one for the things which shouldn't annoy you thread, but I first noticed it a while back and can't stop noticing it every time he mentions the club now

Could be training from the clubs marketing team

Same as managers have to refer to it as the barclays Premier League or whatever it is now or they get their bum slapped

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mic09 said:

That's the thing with geniuses and artists. Maybe if he behaved a bit on the brighter side and partied less he would be a lesser player. 

I was an Alcoholic throughout my 20's and very early thirties, all this time I was just a bloody genius???!!!

( To be fair.... I actually am a creative though ). Lol

14 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

I knew he reminded me of someone.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e479m42vyxdwgorc4ee1q

Him walking out is literally Brent walking onto stage doing his 'special guest' appearance at that club during the Xmas specials 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I genuinely don't mind him celebrating, but it's the obnoxious way he does it, and the stupid phrases he uses as well.

Even when he was comforting an emotional Zinchenko, Jack was there hugging him and shouting "Zinnaaaaaa! My guy!" (but spoken as Maaaay Guuuuuy). I just can't help but cringe to the extreme, everything he says or does seems to be for social media! He's just a Love Island wannabe.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

I genuinely don't mind him celebrating, but it's the obnoxious way he does it, and the stupid phrases he uses as well.

Even when he was comforting an emotional Zinchenko, Jack was there hugging him and shouting "Zinnaaaaaa! My guy!" (but spoken as Maaaay Guuuuuy). I just can't help but cringe to the extreme, everything he says or does seems to be for social media! He's just a Love Island wannabe.

He’s always been bit of a clown, but it’s almost like he’s trying to hard to impress his new teammates, it’s quite sad really. Like the new kid at school trying to fit in by being extra loud and obnoxious.

• Like 2

He used to be the centre of attention due to his input and reputation on the pitch.  He is a nobody now on the pitch so is making up for it by acting like a tit.  He'll be at Newcastle in 18 months

36 minutes ago, Adman said:

He used to be the centre of attention due to his input and reputation on the pitch.  He is a nobody now on the pitch so is making up for it by acting like a tit.  He'll be at Newcastle in 18 months

I really don't think that's fair. 

He acted like a tit here as well. 

9 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

If he’d just scored 3 and assisted 3 at Villa, theres no chance he gets called up to England

Which is a part of why he left... 

In the last month he's played a CL semi final at the bernabeu, won the league, signed a $1.7m deal to be the face of gucci and got an England call up despite having no form (and he's having a week long bender in between and Southgate is OK with that? No one bat's an eyelid) 

I would say it's working out OK for him

Edit - and I spose he picked up circa £1.2m in wages from City as well as a bonus for winning the league no doubt 

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 2

Â