The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Is he actually still at training with us?

I kind of just want him to go now. I'm looking forward to spending the rest of the money.

No one is really sure. One sky reporter in London said he was still there, then another in Manchester saw a blacked out range rover and assumed he was in there. It's actually farcical.

7 minutes ago, Teale's 'tache said:

Was it today the players are heading back to BMH from the training camp? Very weird if he still with the group, but then this transfer has been very odd from the start.

biggest transfer in UK history so bound to have a few wrinkles. especially as villa hold the cards and can effectively delay it to suit them and their agenda

I'm still in favour of the Prodigal Jack narrative. Yes, we're all tempted by forbidden fruit at times, but its what we decide to do in the end that defines us.

Otherwise, he is the serpent. But whatever happens, there are biblical metaphors for it.

• Haha 2

Just now, Tayls said:

Any possibility that he has changed his mind again? 

In the unlikely event he has, he wants to hope Collymore isn't ITK as he claimed the contract was signed yesterday. No way back from that if true.

1 minute ago, HKP90 said:

If he does our ffp is ****, now.

yeah i was gonna write that, with the Ings outlay and the other positions we need, i think we wouldnt want Grealish to do a u turn, we are already spending his money, and if he changed his mind i wonder if our FFP would be in big trouble.

Just now, MaVilla said:

yeah i was gonna write that, with the Ings outlay and the other positions we need, i think we wouldnt want Grealish to do a u turn, we are already spending his money, and if he changed his mind i wonder if our FFP would be in big trouble.

How. We have spent 85 million. We spent 100 mil last year and we have an extra 20 mil in prize money to tide us over. 

1 minute ago, MotoMkali said:

How about all these people are bullshit merchants and have received no communications from either club or jacks entourage. And they actually know nothing? 

This is too logical. Please retract this statement

1 minute ago, MotoMkali said:

How. We have spent 85 million. We spent 100 mil last year and we have an extra 20 mil in prize money to tide us over. 

looking at the detail in the FFP thread, some very clever dudes crunched numbers and came up with a number of 73m (ish) to spend with zero outgoings (maybe 83m depending on factors).

We have spent 88m so far, and i would expect more to come, it might be borderline now, but one more big signing would tip us big time over the edge of FFP.

Anyway, doesnt matter, get Grealish gone and reinvest.

It would be pretty funny to see Grealish not sign for City. We’ve had nothing official come out from either side, just tonnes of speculation from everywhere else. I still think he will go, but it would be funny if he turned up and carried on playing for us wondering what all the fuss was about. 

• Like 1

Â