The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Will be done today announced around 4-5pm baring nothing wrong with his medical this morning. 

Sky saying he's still training at Villa this morning, you really are a total bluffer or you're Sam Lee!

1 minute ago, TheMelvillan said:

Just do whatever it was that West Ham did to him at Villa Park last season because that was the least effective game ive seen Jack play ( i know he got an assist but it was in garbage time)

Would love Mings to just absolutely snap him. 

3 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Will be done today announced around 4-5pm baring nothing wrong with his medical this morning. 

You seem pretty close to things, so can you tell them to hurry the **** up?

I’m Now upset that I spent so much energy championing his england cause.

I’m rooting for Mount now.

Also, is This £75m + addons true? If so we’ve been fleeced

Edited by Thug
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Would love Mings to just absolutely snap him. 

Imagine him getting injured during his last training and out for 2-3 months. What would City do?

10 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

When did Beckham sell out? 

He was loyal to Man U til he fell out with Fergie and they booted him, then went where he was wanted. 

I don’t believe his passion for England was in any way fake. He’s not that good an actor.

If he doesn’t care then fine, but then all that ‘my club, my city’ stuff was bullshit.

Beckham in terms of marketing and brand development.

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

It would be hilarious if he trotted out to training again today after all the bold statements.  How unequivocal were The Daily Fail yesterday?

It would be hilarious if neither him nor NSWE had intentions of sanctioning a transfer to City and we've just played everyone the whole time. Not in denial stage, just saying 😀

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

Just do whatever it was that West Ham did to him at Villa Park last season because that was the least effective game ive seen Jack play ( i know he got an assist but it was in garbage time)

Played two right backs (rather than a right winger) to cope with him. Thing is really that should have reduced their threat down that side/freed up options elsewhere but sadly didn’t really work for us as you say. Doubt he will get doubled up on as much at City for that matter…

6 minutes ago, Thug said:

I’m Now upset that I spent so much energy championing his england cause.

I’m rooting for Mount now.

If the rumours of City wanting him to be an 8 are true, I don't see him playing for England much at all. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, a-k said:

It would be hilarious if neither him nor NSWE had intentions of sanctioning a transfer to City and we've just played everyone the whole time. Not in denial stage, just saying 😀

I will be offering Mods cash if that happened.  I'll need a personal one for post deletion.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, VillaJay said:

Sky saying he's still training at Villa this morning, you really are a total bluffer or you're Sam Lee!

5 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

Sky Sports reporter at the City training ground: 

"There was a black people carrier that came by. Had blacked-out windows...the kind that you see celebrities in. Could've been Jack Grealish in there, or possibly someone else. Maybe empty, we're not sure at this time."

Why would a Sky reporter at the City ground be wondering if Gresford is in a black people carrier if another Sky Reporter has just said he's training?

Â