The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Why would a Sky reporter at the City ground be wondering if Gresford is in a black people carrier if another Sky Reporter has just said he's training?

It’s Manchester. It will be someone going to a drive-by

1 minute ago, AXD said:

Regarding the still-not-finalised transfer of Jack Grealish?

It’s one reason they usually don’t train when things are this close.

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Why would a Sky reporter at the City ground be wondering if Gresford is in a black people carrier if another Sky Reporter has just said he's training?

They've got no idea at all. The lady at the Villa training ground said she Grealish has yet to appear this morning, signalling he could have left the camp. She then went on to say that none of the players have come out onto the grounds yet. 

Spivs.

Cant for the life of me see why he would still be with us.

Man City want their man...paid for him

We need to move on.

There is no reason for him to still be training with us.

I used to work for the Villa...I was at Bodymoor Heath when Byfield was sold to Rotherham buy Gregory.....he ripped the place apart.....told he was going....10 mins later on the road north....bye....no hanging around...ill go tomorrow.

This is very strange

18 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

Just do whatever it was that West Ham did to him at Villa Park last season because that was the least effective game ive seen Jack play ( i know he got an assist but it was in garbage time)

His assist was in the 81st minute to make it 2-1, hardly garbage time. 

Deano took far too long to move Jack away from the LW that game and when he eventually did, his assist came from the right.

Just now, Cizzler said:

His assist was in the 81st minute to make it 2-1, hardly garbage time. 

Deano took far too long to move Jack away from the LW that game and when he eventually did, his assist came from the right.

Yeah he came alive when he moved but we blew it by conceding straight after we scored.

His worst game was away at Brighton, his touch was off and everything although I think it was the last game before his injury so something probably wasn't right.

4 minutes ago, Powehi said:

"This is hour 57 of our live, round-the-clock coverage outside the City estate. Remember, by the way, to tune in at eight o'clock for highlights of today's vigil, including when the garbage man came, and when Guardiola put the cat out... possibly because it was harassed, we don't know."

Brilliant @Powehi 🤣

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Wainy316 said:

Who said he's at training?

Also, I thought this hotel stay thing was meant to end yesterday and we'd be back at BMH.

We are leaving today the camp.  Don’t know whether that’s this morning or after training but we were told a few days ago they are training in London until Thursday so no surprise there

24 minutes ago, Thug said:

I’m Now upset that I spent so much energy championing his england cause.

I’m rooting for Mount now.

Also, is This £75m + addons true? If so we’ve been fleeced

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Â