The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

19 hours ago, Steero113 said:

My wife found out about me betting (a lot) on Jack staying last night. We slept in separate beds. 

I left for work at 6am this morning and go home in 40 mins. 

Hopefully she hasn't left me. 

Could do with this one coming in relatively soon for various reasons. 

I'm really feeling for you here.

i do wonder if the club have been very clever with this, if they did accept 100m, put a contract in front of Grealish and put the decision on him entirely, the club will come out of it good and Grealish will be the one who carry's the can 100%.

4 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

SSC reporting nearly done, might train with Villa today....yikes....if he is going just get him gone.

If he's leaving I don't want him anywhere near the first team training. Saunders would have had him twiddling his thumbs at home.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FrannyLee1968 said:

..and just to say I joined here because the Jack Grealish situation locked the two teams together in a transfer saga and I was interested in what Villa fans thought of him 

Revered by us. But if he leaves for the monopoly then all that is forgotten.

Edited by osmark86

21 minutes ago, mrchnry said:

Different era. It's like saying Nottingham Forest got promoted and won the league. It just doesn't work like that anymore unfortunately. Money is the sport now. 

Absolutely. But we've got £100m, not £4.5m.

It's still about the investment. And doing it wisely.

We nurtured a player from childhood to a British record transfer signing. As a fellow human I wish him all the luck in the world for what is an amazing opportunity. As a Villa fan I hope we do them next season at Villa Park. On to super captain Mings. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, stewiek2 said:

If he's leaving I don't want him anywhere near the first team training. Saunders would have had him twiddling his thumbs at home.

He’ll have a job, he’s in Manchester.

Â