The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I've not been there on a day that isn't a match day, but I'm rather surprised by the stewards in high vis and an ambulance parked up outside as well.

its the folks walking through the turnstiles that were the giveaway...

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, FrannyLee1968 said:

Feeling confident he'll stay Villans?

Villa could be looking to increase the deal to try and persuade him to stay

City could be increasing their contract offer in response

CIty and Villa could still be deciding on a final value or a payment structure for the transfer fee

Whatever happens, Grealish will be the winner here.

From minute to minute my inner pendulum swings between 90 and 10% sure and vice versa based on every new tweet and pic I see.

1 minute ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

Hes not, think he's a southampton fan judging by previous tweets.

At the very least there's quite a few hoping for the meltdown after Grealish leaves.

Hope he comes back up for the JWP unveiling, he'll get some great shots of that.

4 minutes ago, FrannyLee1968 said:

CIty and Villa could still be deciding on a final value or a payment structure for the transfer fee

Dont think anything will happen today or maybe even tomorrow. Seems no rush at present and all relaxed. I think if Jack was genuinely leaning towards leaving he would not be training. His agents are probably doing the devils work with senior management, but I think its pointing to him staying and the longer this goes on the more likely this is the outcome. What is very clear around this issue, it suits the press/media to fan the flames as its leading to huge clickbait referrals, I think the Man City side seem to have been sucked into this much more than us.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

nah do i ****

i dont buy in to the logic they bid enough to activate the release clause on friday but then spent 4 days negotiating the structure of the payments, not a chance

the more time transpires the bigger the hole in the clause argument gets 

It’s slightly possible that citeh are sticking to ‘we’ve offered all the money in terms that are very typical’ and hoping Jack gets annoyed that Villa aren’t playing ball, but as Jack still looks chilled I’m definitely moving towards this no longer being a possibility of the delay.

A release clause is looking less and less likely as time moves on.

10 minutes ago, FrannyLee1968 said:

Everytime you post this gets stuck in my head again

https://youtu.be/2MYXl0Q3k38

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, FrannyLee1968 said:

Nope. I still think he's gone. I think this waiting time is the clubs trying to sort out a fee. I think the only hope of Jack staying is if Man City do not meet our terms (i'm assuming that's why the deal hasn't already gone through tbh). But that's pure speculation on my part, I know nothing. 

3 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

From minute to minute my inner pendulum swings between 90 and 10% sure and vice versa based on every new tweet and pic I see.

The one thing that is pushing me over 50% that Grealish might be staying is that there are no links to any other replacement players.  

If Villa knew he was leaving or likely to leave, we would be putting in bids for our replacement targets and something would be leaking out somewhere. 

59 minutes ago, est1874 said:

3057 pages, and about 10 are filled with sensible content 🤣

We're some shower.

And we wonder why the mods played us like fiddle earlier. This thread alone must be like a full time job for them 

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

Nope. I still think he's gone. I think this waiting time is the clubs trying to sort out a fee. I think the only hope of Jack staying is if Man City do not meet our terms (i'm assuming that's why the deal hasn't already gone through tbh). But that's pure speculation on my part, I know nothing. 

So you don’t think Jack rejecting the move is a possibility?

Â