The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

40 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I thought somebody already confirmed that people were getting Jack’s house confused and it’s actually his neighbour’s house that is up for sale.

Kind of hard to be confused when the person I'm refering to actually lives in the house next door

3 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

Kind of hard to be confused when the person I'm refering to actually lives in the house next door

Dont you hate it when somebody else sells the house you are living in and you dont know about it 😉

10 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

Hang on, I've missed something.

Are we saying someone knows Jack's neighbour who says his house is up for sale?

3 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Hang on, I've missed something.

Are we saying someone knows Jack's neighbour who says his house is up for sale?

Nevermind, just read back and see what you're saying now.

1 minute ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

I’ll save you the bother. Pissflaps knows Jack’s neighbour, who says Jack’s house isn’t up for sale. 

This is straight from Pissflaps’ lips.

Straight from the horses flaps?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I'm coming around on him. He definitely seems to have turned a corner with Jack, and it's really only that unfortunate injury that's preventing him from starting games.

19 minutes ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

I’ll save you the bother. Pissflaps knows Jack’s neighbour, who says Jack’s house isn’t up for sale. 

This is straight from Pissflaps’ lips.

Those lips don't lie.

IMG-20200915-WA0026.thumb.jpg.293176e973

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I'm coming around on him. He definitely seems to have turned a corner with Jack, and it's really only that unfortunate injury that's preventing him from starting games.

I like the fact he seems to have completely forgotten about Foden in that clip! There is a bit of me that feels for all the talk of Southgate being this immovable force with clearly defined views and tactical ideas its a bit of a myth. He wants to be tight and hard to beat sure, but he is clearly scratching around still for combinations in attack that work. Have a good game (Saka) and your in, have a quiet one (Foden) and your out. For all the talent we have I'm not sure Southgate trusts any of them except for Sterling. I think he does trust Rashford but he's clearly carrying a fairly significant injury. 

3 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Imagine your first foray onto VT and thinking "I bet the Jack Grealish thread is throwing up some decent discussion given how he's doing in the Euro's"...

You head straight for the Grealish thread without looking at anything else and this is the first thing you read. 

Class. 

Two words I get in my mind whenever I see that username; why and how!

26 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I'm glad I never decided to listen to him ramble on before, talks shite.

3 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

I mean yes. He's scored a number of those goals. The one I can remember best was Brighton last year. 

That is an anomaly, he hangs outside the box and makes things happen, he's not the type of player to get in the box for tap ins, 1 example from his career doesn't change that. Sterling has done it twice in 4 games at the euros and does it on an incredibly regular basis for England (and City, when on form) 

They're very different players. For example the first goal against Germany doesn't happen without Jack, and doesn't happen without Sterling. If Sterling was still on the left he'd have got the ball and lost it trying to dribble past 4 players, if Jack came on for Sterling then Saka wouldn't have been in the position for the tap in. 

Go compare a compilation of Jack's goals to Sterling's, he's got virtually no tap ins by comparison, it's not luck, he is a creator that sits deeper and dictates while Sterling is a runner who gets into good positions (but will make the wrong decision if he has any time whatsoever to think about it) 

With Kane intent on being a midfielder there's no-one except Sterling who actually busts a gut into the box to score

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

First and last time I will ever listen to him talk.

I really wonder if he says that for the cameras alone or whether he actually believes what he spits.

Â