The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

4 minutes ago, Farlz said:

JG7 is about to take over.

If his shins hold out then I truly believe this tournament will take him (and Villa’s profile) to a totally different level. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

" Not for sale AT ANY PRICE" I just read.

This still won't stop any of the bollox stories, conspiracy theories or some of our fans encouraging him to go for his " own good though ". lol

I expect the next 100 articles to be " Every player has a price "

I have long given up worrying about the press trying to sell him off. I recall they have been reporting he is going to leave us and sign for Man utd since before his first professional contract when he was a youth player for us, which is probably getting on towards 8 or 9 years ago now..... and guess what........ he is still here! I take the articles for what they are now and that is click bait in an attempt to lure in glory hunting plastic fans of the so called big clubs, the type who post on Jack's Facebook/Insta pages begging him to join Man Utd/Arsenal/Spurs delete as appropriate as to who is the latest team to think he is a lifetime fan of their club because he watched their game on tv and commented.

• Like 1

Single figure number suggests he’s in the selected best XI (beside injuries)?

Number 7 with those curtains too, he’s the new Beckham. About to be a superstar.

Edited by a m ole

Grealish loves the Villa

He was saying that he was talking to John McGinn about how he wasn't sure he wanted the fans back if there was only going to be 10k of them, but then when he came out for the warm up against Chelsea he said he was blown away and was so happy they were back. And they got the team over the line against Chelsea.

Also he has broken his thumb, so can't play console games during the down time.

Edited by YLN

30 minutes ago, Awol said:

If his shins hold out then I truly believe this tournament will take him (and Villa’s profile) to a totally different level. 

And if Southgate plays him!

• Like 1

Jack on his day, can emulate, George Best or Paul Gacoigne.....glad he was able to just scrape in.

He should be able to walk in to this England team with his todger hangin' out.

15 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

So he’s been given the number 7 shirt yet fans are still convinced Southgate won’t play him?

Given that Mount is number 19 and is rightly a certainty to start I wouldn’t read too much into squad numbers.

Â