The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I hope the Jack saga is sorted in the next 7-10 days one way or another. 

Don't need this going on until the end of the window

14 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Just had a look at a man u forum. 

What guy thought lingard and 20 mill would get the deal done.

lol, i wouldn't touch Lingard with someone else's, terrible player.

luckily, i dont think the current management team would fall for the old "Ireland/Milner", or "Ayew/Taylor" type swap deal fiasco.

i hope not at least.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Why are you are hoping we losing him for less then 65million, why?

Where did I say I hoped it would happen?

I hope Anna Kendrick will ask me out for drinks some evening, but there’s a big difference between what somebody hopes will happen and what will actually happen.

These boys thinking we’ll get £80m for Jack are probably also expecting Anna will give them a ring any day now!

21 minutes ago, Xela said:

I hope the Jack saga is sorted in the next 7-10 days one way or another. 

Don't need this going on until the end of the window

Transfer window is open til October. Just plan on it running that long. He could sign a new deal and Sky will still talk it up til deadline day. 

24 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Funny enough many of my friends support Man Utd they say no way pay us 80 millions but they more happy trade Both Phil Jones and Jesse Lingard go other way as they dislike them and want flog them for half this price for Grealish, I joke to him as i say get lost, I prefer cash only or axel for Grealish around 40 - 50 millions is reasonable, he say No thanks Axel is values to them despite him is injury prone which fail breakthroughs for second time as he was great defender for Man Utd and they love him until his injury.... that drop him and fail back in team and get injury again. He think clubs would same try to rid them as difficult to sell both this for high range price to grind money to direct buy Grealish and Sancho.

Reason I don’t want see Lingard as his wage are way crazy as he got 150k per weeks no way he will drop this money to play for us same case to Phil Jones... I think Lingard actually not great player. 

Phil Jones which i prefer him play defensive midfield he was very good player at Blackburn i rate him high until Alex Ferguson play him as Central Half which destroys his careers and not great as when he was play for Blackburn.

If he want left so i prefer straight cash with no exchanging useless it is loan player to play for us for one season. 

Barc would like him as he is ideal replace Messi. I think they hold back cos Coronavirus, or prefer other optional player.

2 hours ago, Enda said:

Our club wouldn’t stump up £25m for Benrahma and now you think we’d turn down £90m for Grealish? Delusional, IMHO.

I will be amazed if we get north of £70m for him. Ten pound to VT if we do. Can see us accepting considerably less than that.

We will see

2 hours ago, Enda said:

Our club wouldn’t stump up £25m for Benrahma and now you think we’d turn down £90m for Grealish? Delusional, IMHO.

I will be amazed if we get north of £70m for him. Ten pound to VT if we do. Can see us accepting considerably less than that.

I genuinely think we'll be looking at around the £80m mark. That seems to be the average figure banded about for promising English talent. Maguire, Chilwell, Sancho, Madison are all recent benchmarks (either actual transfers or rumoured price tags) and they're all around that mark.

Maybe we'll go a bit less if Grealish is really pushing for a move and people aren't bidding more than that. But I honestly think £80m is a ballpark figure.

2 hours ago, Enda said:

Will anyone take on a bet?

North of £65m, I pay a tenner to VT. South of £65m, they pay.

Fee, not including add-ons or ifs/butts/maybes, and obviously no transfer means nobody pays. Deadline of this transfer window, so October 1st or whenever it ends.

Sorry posted before I see this.

Yeah I will. Let's say above £65m or above you pay a tenner. Below £65m I pay. I'll double it if it's below £50m.

If he stays we both pay ;) 

Edited by Stevo985

47 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Jack is definitley worth more than £19m

• Like 1

Just now, AVFCforever1991 said:

Can people see him forcing a move in the manner that Benteke did?

No. I can see him wanting to go, but I don't think he'd be forcing a move

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Wringing his hands, moping about in trackie bottoms eating ice cream out of the tub

To be fair, he probably has a raging hangover, so this bit may be true.

(Unless he's still on the lash, that is)

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, AVFCforever1991 said:

Can people see him forcing a move in the manner that Benteke did?

Benteke ended up withdrawing his transfer request and signed a new contract with a release fee didn't he?  I could see Jack signing a big new contract with a pretty high release clause in it.  I doubt he will go on strike or anything daft like that if he doesnt get a move.

Â