The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just playing in the Premier League is a dream most professionals never realise, I think this lad however will go far.

Best of luck Kev. UTV

Edited by Oaks
  • Like 1

Cheers for everything Kevan,

I think your tidbits of information have been great in helping create a genuine bond with Jack before he had even kicked a ball for the senior team and that was reflected in the desperation from many to see that he makes it with us. It seems like he has made the breakthrough and now it will be up to him to force his way into the starting eleven. I for one am looking forward to watching him attempt this.

All the best pal.

• Like 2

Yeah so the time has come for me to hang up my VT boots. After extending my loan from after the man city game it is now time.

Firstly would like to say thanks to everyone so far thats given Jack support on VT.

Secondly is that I just beg people give Jack time. It took a while for him to get into the swing of things from u18,u21 and even being at notts it took him a while. The first team will be the same. People are right, including PL about putting too much pressure on young talented players as it can of course make or break them sometimes.

And just finally I think Jacks doing brilliant so far. Finally im starting to believe he can go very far and become a talented professional within the game. He looks like one of the most natural footballers in the whole squad at such a young age IMO.

Its like whenever someone tells me how good Jack is I just shrug it off and say hes got to keep doing it. Us as a family have never been hyping him up ourselves as we are the closest people around him.

I hope he can let the football do the talking from now on and get on with the job in hand. Because he is villa through and through and you can tell the way he admires the fans that they are most important to him.

He's living the dream and he needs to keep his head screwed on. If he does that I'm confident he will go far. No matter what villa's in his heart.

Big shoutout to Limpid and the rest of the team for making such a great forum.

I hope to see many of you down the games in the near future and you can all buy me a pint or two for giving you exclusive info the past few years ;D.

Peace out & UTV.

Yeah so the time has come for me to hang up my VT boots. After extending my loan from after the man city game it is now time.

Firstly would like to say thanks to everyone so far thats given Jack support on VT.

Secondly is that I just beg people give Jack time. It took a while for him to get into the swing of things from u18,u21 and even being at notts it took him a while. The first team will be the same. People are right, including PL about putting too much pressure on young talented players as it can of course make or break them sometimes.

And I think Jacks doing brilliant so far. Finally im starting to believe he can go very far and become a talented professional within the game. He looks like one of the most natural footballers in the whole squad at such a young age IMO.

Its like whenever someone tells me how good Jack is I just shrug it off and say hes got to keep doing it. Us as a family have never been hyping him up ourselves as we are the closest people around him.

I hope he can let the football do the talking from now on and get on with the job in hand. Because he is villa through and through and you can tell the way he admires the fans that they are most important to him.

He's living the dream and he needs to keep his head screwed on. If he does that I'm confident he will go far. No matter what villa's in his heart.

I hope to see many of you down the games in the near future and you can all buy me a pint or two for giving you exclusive info the past few years ;D.

Peace out & UTV.

Final post and it was a shocker. Noob :lol:

Bye!

And just finally I think Jacks doing brilliant so far. Finally im starting to believe he can go very far and become a talented professional within the game. He looks like one of the most natural footballers in the whole squad at such a young age IMO.

Peace out & UTV.

And I think Jacks doing brilliant so far. Finally im starting to believe he can go very far and become a talented professional within the game. He looks like one of the most natural footballers in the whole squad at such a young age IMO.

Peace out & UTV.

Nah you'll be back when he moves to Man. City for 40m just 6 months after signing a 5 year deal and he's getting dogs abuse on here. ;)

Seriously cheers for the input Kev. Think he'll be a superb player for us in time.

• Like 1

Looked nervous but who wouldn't be in his shoes. Liked his run through on the break before Bacunas blazing miss - showed composure we have missed in recent seasons. Will be a tough development with the physicality of the league and he will need to ensure his defensive side of the game is up to scratch but I have every hope he will make it, it's about time we pulled a local out of our arse who's half decent (and doesn't play up front for Liverpool).

Â