The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Not that worried, I hope Jack will stay for now and it's obvious we want to keep considering he played last week. Just hope there is no miscommunication about this but I doubt this is something that will slip by. Hopefully it will be sorted out soon, preferably before next summer where it might get tricky and we are in an awkward situation. 

Some AVTV highlights of the U21s game the other day are up.

Looked like Jack did very well again which will have done him no harm with Lambert and Keane watching.

Especially liked the way he told Charlie Adam to fxxx off after getting fouled by him, imagine that will come in useful in Premier League (the odd occasions Adam makes it into the Stoke 1st 11)

• Like 1

MON has spoken with Jack about a senior call up for Ireland, he has asked for time to think about it, I reckon Keane was gonna throw him in the squad today but that won't happen now.

Considering England?

He must be yeah. He has represented us since he was 15 and it's probably something he needs to mull over, hope he sticks with Ireland!

• Like 1

An England call up has been a poisoned chalice for many players.

If he is as good as it seems he is, he will obviously leave us for a `bigger' club at some stage, but playing for England would only hasten his departure.

Playing for Ireland, he will be under the radar that bit longer.

• Like 1

Â