The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Jacks a villa fan :)

Don't know if you're being serious mate but I hope you are because we'd have more chance of keeping the lad if he is one of us!

I believe Kev has said a few times that the whole family are villa

• Like 2

Don't know if you're being serious mate but I hope you are because we'd have more chance of keeping the lad if he is one of us!

Jacks always been a villa fan. More than me and villas a massive part of my life. Im surprised you've never heard that he's villa mad.

• Like 4

wow....wow just wow - weve scoured europe, signed players with fancy names, signed players for big fees....and yet we find one right on our doorstep......

Thought he was great, should drops, jinking mazy runs, at last a player you would play to see ........There seemed to be a buzz on anticipation whenever he got the ball.....like when Morley used to receive the ball....

.....All that said I wouldn't start him v stoke....just feel its the wrong fixture at the wrong time, but certainly Newcastle and Hull really hope to see him involved....

Get him signed up as well...

Jacks always been a villa fan. More than me and villas a massive part of my life. Im surprised you've never heard that he's villa mad.

If he shines as a Villa player and a big club came in, you could never stop a player getting their big move. We should have been the club that was good enough to stay at your whole career such as Gerrard at Liverpool. But it isn't the case anymore.

But if we ever sold him to an average time like MON did with Cahill I will give up on supporting Villa.

I loved Cahill :(

wow....wow just wow - weve scoured europe, signed players with fancy names, signed players for big fees....and yet we find one right on our doorstep......

Thought he was great, should drops, jinking mazy runs, at last a player you would play to see ........There seemed to be a buzz on anticipation whenever he got the ball.....like when Morley used to receive the ball....

.....All that said I wouldn't start him v stoke....just feel its the wrong fixture at the wrong time, but certainly Newcastle and Hull really hope to see him involved....

I disagree. If he is good enough he should play. Stoke aren't the team they were under Pulis and even if they were he has to face a physical game sooner or later. We may have high hopes for the lad but Stoke aren't about to think Messi is on the pitch and hack him down.

• Like 1

I disagree. If he is good enough he should play. Stoke aren't the team they were under Pulis and even if they were he has to face a physical game sooner or later. We may have high hopes for the lad but Stoke aren't about to think Messi is on the pitch and hack him down.

The combination of Stoke and being the first game of the season, Id pack that team with every inch of experience we have - even Gabby who I thought was poor today......Id save Jack for the home games that follow only 7 days later

The combination of Stoke and being the first game of the season, Id pack that team with every inch of experience we have - even Gabby who I thought was poor today......Id save Jack for the home games that follow only 7 days later
The game Rooney scored that winner against Arsenal. Wasn't that his first game?

Edit: we are shit. If he is better than what we have he has to play. End of.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

If he shines as a Villa player and a big club came in, you could never stop a player getting their big move. We should have been the club that was good enough to stay at your whole career such as Gerrard at Liverpool. But it isn't the case anymore.

But if we ever sold him to an average time like MON did with Cahill I will give up on supporting Villa.

Me too, Cahill was a massive mistake especially when you consider what got signed for big money in his position.

As for Jack, well happy to hear he's a villan. Lots of positives around him right now but I'd still try and protect him if we're in for a relegation battle, he could do without the burden mentally to keep him trying things and being creative and taking people on. I'd hate that to get stifled by the need to be "tight" and not ship goals.

The game Rooney scored that winner against Arsenal. Wasn't that his first game?

Edit: we are shit. If he is better than what we have he has to play. End of.

Yeah he came off the bench though. "Remember the name...."

Me too, Cahill was a massive mistake especially when you consider what got signed for big money in his position.

As for Jack, well happy to hear he's a villan. Lots of positives around him right now but I'd still try and protect him if we're in for a relegation battle, he could do without the burden mentally to keep him trying things and being creative and taking people on. I'd hate that to get stifled by the need to be "tight" and not ship goals.

I see where you're coming from but if he is good enough it doesn't matter. We need quality players and if he is good enough he should play. Did you ever see Man U trying to ease youngster in and they've probably got the biggest pressure there is when fans are involved.

Just let the lad play football.

I see where you're coming from but if he is good enough it doesn't matter. We need quality players and if he is good enough he should play. Did you ever see Man U trying to ease youngster in and they've probably got the biggest pressure there is when fans are involved.

At Manu though he will be surrounded by players who can cover for him, at Villa he isn't - I wouldn't put all of our creative eggs upon the shoulder of an 18 year old. - I highly doubt Lambert will start him against stoke.

Chill bro we got Gabby

• Like 1

At Manu though he will be surrounded by players who can cover for him, at Villa he isn't - I wouldn't put all of our creative eggs upon the shoulder of an 18 year old. - I highly doubt Lambert will start him against stoke.

We aren't thought. We just want the best players on the pitch.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

My bad mate. I have a baby and don't have as much free time as I used to have. Well, I don't have any free time. Kids, who'd have 'em!

• Like 1

Local boy breaking through who can beat a man and get the crowd on their feet.

If that doesn't stir your soul then nothing will. It's Roy of the Rovers. It's George Best chipping the entire defence. It's Ryan Giggs gliding past trailing tackles. It's at the very heart of why we love football.

Possibly the best comment ive ever seen on VT.

• Like 1

Local boy breaking through who can beat a man and get the crowd on their feet.

If that doesn't stir your soul then nothing will. It's Roy of the Rovers. It's George Best chipping the entire defence. It's Ryan Giggs gliding past trailing tackles. It's at the very heart of why we love football.

Possibly the best comment ive ever seen on VT.

Bet he is on cloud 9 this morning.

Any updates on the contract situation Kev ?

It was the first time I've seen Jack at VP yesterday and without wanting to repeat what other have said too much, I thought he was excellent. Great talent and a real asset to the team. Very exciting to see the beginnings of such a promising young player.

Â