The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Ain't just saying this because I'm a Villa fan but there isn't a better place for Grealish to develop his career than here. He seems to be on the fringes of the side, even coming on in our opening game. Obviously management now giving him game time. So on that notion notion I think he should stay, but the game has become embroiled alot in ££££ with agents etc and that may play a part in Jacks future.

On the year left, it seems to me, its get a move on Lambo and get an offer in.

Same here.

The 'good cop, bad cop' comment is neither here nor there. I imagine Lambert was bigging up Jack, and then Keane was saying about how he still needs to work on this and this.

I think it's a little, cheeky 'pull your finger out and offer a contract' dig.

On the year left, it seems to me, its get a move on Lambo and get an offer in.

Same here.

The 'good cop, bad cop' comment is neither here nor there. I imagine Lambert was bigging up Jack, and then Keane was saying about how he still needs to work on this and this.

I think it's a little, cheeky 'pull your finger out and offer a contract' dig.

That's how I interpreted it as well, hopefully this is sorted out soon, how could we possibly let one of the best prospects for many a year go? Makes no sense

We're never going to just let him go that's obvious. It's just whether we sort it now or next year. And then obviously it's whether he accepts any offer.

If I was Jack I wouldn't want to sign a contract until the new owners were in. If they come in splashing cash then he's got more chance of higher wages. That would be my thought process

"if I was jack...."

What the actual ****?!? He's played twice in the first team and you think he should wait and see who the new owner is? He should be waking up with a raging hardon every morning just to get up and train for villa let alone play for them

I'd agree, and from doing a google search of his twitter it looks like he is. Always mentioning how ace to be with first team at villa, got pictures of him coming through the ranks etc

We're never going to just let him go that's obvious. It's just whether we sort it now or next year. And then obviously it's whether he accepts any offer.

If I was Jack I wouldn't want to sign a contract until the new owners were in. If they come in splashing cash then he's got more chance of higher wages. That would be my thought process

Hopefully Jack's thought process is much more broader than simply looking for the most money.

Edited by GENTLEMAN

Â