The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

except for the fact he looked 11 I dont think he looked that out of place. Seemed confident to run with the ball and should be a good outball option against a tired defence

He did seem a bit tentative, but maybe that was my view from behind the goal, thinking come on Jack take him on and shoot, that was when he gave the ball to Delph.

except for the fact he looked 11 I dont think he looked that out of place. Seemed confident to run with the ball and should be a good outball option against a tired defence

He did seem a bit tentative, but maybe that was my view from behind the goal, thinking come on Jack take him on and shoot, that was when he gave the ball to Delph.

I agree, I thought he played everything 'safe'.

It's going to be interesting to watch the boy develop.

Young player comes on with Stoke putting us under pressure and we only have a 1-0 lead.  I'm not surprised he played everything "safe" and, in that situation, I'd want the entire team to do the "safe" thing too!

Young player comes on with Stoke putting us under pressure and we only have a 1-0 lead.  I'm not surprised he played everything "safe" and, in that situation, I'd want the entire team to do the "safe" thing too!

Not knocking him, but you could see he was a bit nervous and with experience he will get past it. He grew as the game wore on, just thinking of the chance he broke and there was a chance to play Bacuna threw first time or take the defender on and finish.

Anybody see the apparent Facebook post on Twitter from Jack's dad?

Apparently had a meeting with Lambo and Keano after the U21 game yesterday.

A Facebook post on twitter, kinda confused, hopefully they weren't sending him out on loan, I really doubt they will.

A Facebook post on twitter, kinda confused, hopefully they weren't sending him out on loan, I really doubt they will.

New contract!

• Like 1

New contract!

Hope you're right! This would be great news.

Not knocking him, but you could see he was a bit nervous and with experience he will get past it. He grew as the game wore on, just thinking of the chance he broke and there was a chance to play Bacuna threw first time or take the defender on and finish.

Was thinking the same. Probably nervous about taking that first proper dribble on, or attempting a risky shot or pass. I think he'll be fine though, just need that little bit of belief in himself at this level, which will come when he tries and succeeds (or fails and the fans still cheer him on).

I can't wait for him to start drifting round a few Premier League defenders and taking a few shots on! Even if it doesn't come off, I just can't wait for him to be let off his lead!

Sorry, somebody took a screenshot of one of his Facebook posts and its been going around on Twitter. He described Lambert and Keane as good cop, bad cop and said "one year left".

Edited by samjp26

Sorry, somebody took a screenshot of one of his Facebook posts and its been going around on Twitter. He described Lambert and Keane as good cop, bad cop and said "one year left".

Got a link to that?

Edited by packoman

If so then that is embarrassing. Father wants some of the limelight it would seem.

Haven't time to link but the post was from Kevin (Dad?) Grealish:

"Well been an interesting day. So far. Went 2 watch Villa un21. Play Stoek. Finished 1 1 Villa better side by far. Jack played 80 mins. Then I had a surprise meeting with Mr Lambo and Mr Keano .for a hour top chaps to be honest mr bad cop good cop. Only a year left. Upthevilla"

typos/grammar/etc as per original.

Â