The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I watched a YouTube clip of all his goals yesterday. I had to watch it about 5 times to take it all in. He has scored some absolutely wonderful goals. He is brilliant. I genuinely would not swap him for anybody else in World football. I said last season that he would be worth £150m one day. Whilst I think that day has come.

6 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

I watched a YouTube clip of all his goals yesterday. I had to watch it about 5 times to take it all in. He has scored some absolutely wonderful goals. He is brilliant. I genuinely would not swap him for anybody else in World football. I said last season that he would be worth £150m one day. Whilst I think that day has come.

Easily for me.

We'd struggle to replace even 50% of what he does for that amount of money. He's unique.

11 minutes ago, penguin said:

Easily for me.

We'd struggle to replace even 50% of what he does for that amount of money. He's unique.

Yep. Obviously every player has a price but he's literally irreplaceable, and there are very few players out there better than him anyway.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

He had a few magic touches today. Really is a magician.

But the pass that Ollie ended up hitting in the post. Splendid.

Amazing wasn't it.

Even with a birds-eye it blew me away, wouldn't have seen the pass if you freeze framed it for a minute. Like playing chess with a grandmaster some of the things he does.

Last season I was in a shop talking about football (I live in the black country) and a Wolves fan said 'id probably take him, and I think he'd come with us being in Europe'

I honestly don't think there is a 11 in world football that he doesn't walk into. 

2 minutes ago, kidlewis said:

That pass in the final few minutes which went between five players was just mega. 

ollie MotM but he was just behind 

I was in awe of that pass that led to Anwar's goal. Looked easy but to thread the ball through that close to the defender without him being able to cut it out was ridiculous. Ollie almost messed it up with his touch.

• Like 2

Just now, Keyblade said:

I was in awe of that pass that led to Anwar's goal. Looked easy but to thread the ball through that close to the defender without him being able to cut it out was ridiculous. Ollie almost messed it up with his touch.

That was a mega pass but the one at the end was something I’ve only seen David Silva pull off in recent years

Â