The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

40 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

One that scares em off hopefully and protection against a poor league position finish this year🤞

He doesn't want to go and we can afford to keep him whatever happens.

I think we are much better run as a club now and we will hopefully have something in place that benefits the club above all else.

Do you think its better that he doesn't have a release clause?

I thought you meant a clause that wouldn't allow him to leave for the duration of his contract. 

10 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

I thought you meant a clause that wouldn't allow him to leave for the duration of his contract. 

I doubt an agent would agree to that, I'm basically saying we need a figure that means the club gets a super high price + hefty sell on fee all as a last resort if the worst came to the worst and we slumped drastically.

I've never played Fifa though, so I'm no expert.

56 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

It is. Its just that the clubs put them as high as they can. Players would never want a high release clause. 

There is a difference between a club setting a high asking price or instilling a high release clause. 

Clauses are there because players want to be assured that they will be allowed to leave as long as the clause is met. 

The top 5 release clauses:

image.png.a828ba4852af7651fad6d4b6405d6ea8.png

None of those are realistic and in there so the players are assured that they will be allowed to leave!

4 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

That flick then 🍆

Really makes many of these England players look very ordinary. Shame he's not manage an assist or a goal but not for lack of trying. Funny how people have taken the piss out of Villa with the "just give it to Jack" comments and now thata what the England players are doing! 

We're so lucky to have a player like this at the club. Grealish being a Villa boy himself tops it all off. 

I'm going to enjoy it because I don't think we'll have another player like this for a very long time. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Â