The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

Spurs are the worst club at having supposed ITKs.

99% chance they're talking absolute shit. Even more so than any other clubs' ITKs.

ITKs are like **** psychics. We all know they're talking shit, but people can't help but believe them.

I quite enjoyed it all when we were doing the same thing 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I think Spurs are a team about to break up soon. Aldeeweirald wants more money and Lloris and Eriksen wanted by big Spanish team

All down to Levy penny pinching

Which will be dangerous for our promising players as Grealish who they might strat throwing money at them.

Anyway if we could somehow go up this season I think it might have been a blessing that we havent won at Wembley, new owner might have not come if that was the case.

If we could keep the likes of Grealish and once we go up build the team around them (or have a big money out of them) we could go on the right direction.

Things suddenly looked promising!

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Stockport_Villain said:

Being reported on a couple of london sites that Gealish wants to leave and canel his contract!

Cancel his contract how ? There is no possibility of cancelling a contract unless the club has been in breach of it.

3 minutes ago, dukes said:

Cancel his contract how ? There is no possibility of cancelling a contract unless the club has been in breach of it.

Why don't we breach Micah and Ross' contracts?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Why don't we breach Micah and Ross' contracts?

I htink for us to cancel it he'd have to be in breach, and for him to cancel it....well that would never happen.

13 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I love these. Do you think the Daily Mail have a recording device in our changing room to scoop this info? :D

Reportedly. At least they're being minutely honest about knowing f all.

1 hour ago, PieFacE said:

Really?

Headline in yesterdays Daily Mail:

Tottenham face failure in pursuit of Aston Villa star Jack Grealish

Aston Villa are increasingly confident of holding onto prized asset Jack Grealish despite strong interest from Tottenham.

It's almost like they just make things up.

• Haha 1

That same mail article (or a version of it) saying Grealish wants to leave has been there for weeks, Same speculation about his desire to play for Spurs and then somewhere near the bottom of the artice a quick "no contact has been made & no bids received"

I don't want to get my hopes up, I will wait till the transfer window shuts to celebrate. We need to build the team around him, and if we don't go up this season then I would understand him leaving, just give us 1 more season, Jack. 

Edited by AVFCforever1991

Â