The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

We struggled against west ham at times but second half was good. Grealish showed that whoever we're playing the ball sticks to his feet. I think in the championship this season he'll boss it, however if he goes to Spurs then he'll need to evolve. Hopefully despite the disappointment of staying he'll appreciate being top dog again for one more season.

My view is that Tottenham won't meet our demands as they are too tight. The same happened with benteke and he ended up staying. Pretty sure Grealish will be here when the window closes unless the owners can't get around FFP. (which I think they will). 

Edited by Made In Aston
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

There's no way Spurs will meet our demands, they can offer as many shite players on loan as they like but they will not be successful.

I think our new `smart' owners will not be bothered by Levy's maneouverings.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

There's no way Spurs will meet our demands, they can offer as many shite players on loan as they like but they will not be successful.

I dunno - I wouldn't be too fussed about Grealish being part of a deal to bring in Trippier, Kane and Alli even if they did bottle it in Russia and the Premier League.  Maybe Bruce can do something with their fragile self-confidence and get them to turn up to some of the bigger games?

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

I’ve seen from GTHEB on Twitter, a screen shot of Kevan Grealishs instagram story, just saying ‘Teachers pet say no more up the villa’

Sounds like Bruce staying means Grealish does. 

I don't understand that interpretation? 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

I’ve seen from GTHEB on Twitter, a screen shot of Kevan Grealishs instagram story, just saying ‘Teachers pet say no more up the villa’

Sounds like Bruce staying means Grealish does. 

Eh?

3 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Teachers pet - Bruce is the teacher. Grealish and Bruce love each other  

say no more - The love for each other means he’s sticking around. 

Up the Villa. 

Maybe I am reading too much into it, and others on Twitter. ?‍♂️

Say no more seems more ominous to me? Teacher and teachers pet will no longer talk? 

16 hours ago, Jareth said:

We struggled against west ham at times but second half was good. Grealish showed that whoever we're playing the ball sticks to his feet. I think in the championship this season he'll boss it, however if he goes to Spurs then he'll need to evolve. Hopefully despite the disappointment of staying he'll appreciate being top dog again for one more season.

And if the ball stuck to the feet of some of our other players, we would not be in this division.

47 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Maybe it just means Grealish is Bruce’s favourite player and nothing more than that. 

Or Bruce's best player.....and nothing more than that.

21 hours ago, Fowlersrs said:

I've been told that whilst due diligence is taking place no one can leave as they are all assets of aston villa...

So basically neither grealish or Chester will leave until further notice 

Due diligence was completed before purchase.

Â