The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

Absolutely shocking. It's his attitude that's the most jarring. Gil didn't have the best of games either but he was still working hard and applying himself. This guy was just nonchalantly strolling around and looked like he couldn't give two shits.

1 minute ago, VillanousOne said:

i honestly think he and a group of players including that clearing in the woods Gabby were angry Sherwood left, and have been barely interested in doing anything since

I suspect this also.

Gabby's so miffed about Sherwood, he put his back out just thinking about it.

• Like 2

I don't really understand why any of us ever though he was good and had any potential to be a top level player. Another thing that really grinds my gears is the fact he wears a different colour top to all the other players during warmups. Sums up his attitude. Hope we show him the door.

No premier league team will touch him based on his performances this season.

I think he needs to develop his game physically and improve his final product, and a year in the championship with us might actually be good for him as an individual.

1 hour ago, grobs said:

I don't really understand why any of us ever though he was good and had any potential to be a top level player.

Because, at times towards the end of last season, he gave the impression that he could be.

I'm incredibly disappointed by his performances this season and by his demeanour on the pitch but I think that some of the comments (ignoring the neo-temperance movement input) are a little over the top in a similar way that some of the hype last season was a little over the top.

I wouldn't be keen to write off a 20 year old so soon.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, grobs said:

I don't really understand why any of us ever though he was good and had any potential to be a top level player. Another thing that really grinds my gears is the fact he wears a different colour top to all the other players during warmups. Sums up his attitude. Hope we show him the door.

Show him the door because he is wearing a different top? Please.  Like everyone else he has no confidence at present. He was over hyped last season and now is getting over the top criticism. He has potential to be a good player- but is only potential at present. 

Needs to lay off the booze and buck his ideas up. Probably already set for life financially and it sadly seems he doesn't have that passion to play for his "boyhood club" at the minute.

The boy has bags of talent, absolute bags, but he needs to apply it and fast because he isn't the 17-year-old wonderkid anymore. He should be coming of age right now really, but instead he is going backwards.

The "upset over Sherwood leaving" theory probably makes sense in all honesty, Garde has already shown he won't be taken for a clown and rightly so, this lad has the chance to play football for a living and really shouldn't need any more motivation than that.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, andym said:

shocking today, i can deal with misplaced passes etc to an extent if it looks like a player is at least trying

But today Jack bottled every 50/50 and when he didn't have the ball just strolled around. Made no effort to support Gestede. Awful performance

The only time Grealish doesn't bottle it, is when it contains vodka! Piss head who thought he had made the big time. 

1 minute ago, MikeMcKenna said:

The only time Grealish doesn't bottle it, is when it contains vodka! Piss head who thought he had made the big time. 

Yep appalling attitude we can do without

Â