The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

why would he struggle in the Championship but ok for Leicester :mellow:

Haven't you heard?! The championship is a million miles per hour where you have less time on the ball than in the Prem. Players also make more tackles than in the Prem. It contains quality players at the top end of it such as Andi Weimann 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, tinker said:

Leicester would be a good fit for him...he will struggle in the championship anyway, £15m should be enough to force Lerner's hand .

Selling our best players to Liverpool and Man City is bad enough. Selling them to the likes of bloody Leicester would be embarrassing.

Just now, Arj Guy said:

Haven't you heard?! The championship is a million miles per hour where you have less time on the ball than in the Prem. Players also make more tackles than in the Prem. It contains quality players at the top end of it such as Andi Weimann 

and Darren Bent, Simon Dawkins and Jordan Bowery :P

10 hours ago, Arj Guy said:

Not all games in the championship are like that. Mostly is just a poorer version of the Premier League with teams trying to play from the back

Its attitude not talent. Imagine trying to learn your trade at such a young age, when other players around you are styling it up, buying Ferrari's and living the dream on 30k plus a week. 

He needs help, but our priority is trying to stay in this fracking shit League at the moment, not teaching some trainee premadonna how to be a good boy. If he's attitude is poor an he is not gonna give 110% without being told, unfortunately with Remi, he ain't gonna get a game!

• 2 weeks later...

I thought Garde handled him brilliantly after his night out mistake. But its the managers job to get the best out of our players. Grealish showed last year how he can have a positive influence on us. He's arguably the best potential to come out of our youth academy in years. It's getting to the point where Garde needs to be getting the performances from Grealish that we know he can produce. 

Let the little gobshite rot i say.

Unbelievable.

He's been reprimanded, and seems to have come back into the manager's plans now. That shows you that Garde believes that his attitude has been good. Otherwise he'd still be out of the squad.

I'd like to see him get more game time now, he's capable of moments of genius. He more developed than Traore and capable of being a provider for the attack.

• Like 2

On 17. Dezember 2015 at 23:11, VillaJ100 said:

To be honest a move away from his plonker mates will probably do him good.

A move to London where he can buy a big pad for his mates to crash at the weekends

12 hours ago, DCJonah said:

I thought Garde handled him brilliantly after his night out mistake. But its the managers job to get the best out of our players. Grealish showed last year how he can have a positive influence on us. He's arguably the best potential to come out of our youth academy in years. It's getting to the point where Garde needs to be getting the performances from Grealish that we know he can produce. 

Its a bad reflection on Garde's judgement that he considered Richardson ahead of a player who played a big part in keeping us up last year and  the best young player we have produced in years.

2 hours ago, lexicon said:

We have no time for sentimentality at the moment - I don't really care that he's Villa or English, we need people who bust a gut and he just doesn't do that. 

The whole team doesn't do that though. We are one of the lowest scoring teams in the league, so we also need creativity. I'd stick him at the top of the diamond, give him a role there. 

Suprised he's not been given a chance to play wide left, especially considering how little everyone other Ayew and Veretout are producing. Even Gil is getting game time most games, and I would say he is more of a luxury player than Jack. 

We don't do wide players any more.

Â