The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

If you were due to start a new job on Tuesday and we’re expected to work your current job on Monday, could you choose to just not turn up? I couldn’t.

This is very different, if he was leaving and had been agreed the clubs along with Jack would agree he doesn’t train.  It wouldn’t be choosing not to turn up, it would be all parties agreeing he not train.  

Also if it was agreed he wouldn’t be in London training he would be in Manchester either preparing or completing his medical.  If it was close to being agreed he would also not be training for risk of injury.  

Him training is a big deal for him either staying or any agreement not being close if you wanted to take a pessimistic view, which I don’t.  I think he is staying and him training reenforces at worst case scenario a deal isn’t close.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

This is the guy that said month and half ago that Joachim Andersen to Villa was happening

How do you know we didn’t enquire ? I know we enquired about two random German players we’ve never since been linked with … does that make the info wrong ? No just means that we enquire about players all the time and most of the row no one ever hears about it. 

21 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

I'm just hoping it's over soon so I can move out of this thread for the first time in 7 days. At this stage I honestly feel like I know most of you personally.

Some of you, I feel like I know a bit too well *cough @Follyfoot cough*

I’ve quite enjoyed it, feel like bonds have been formed and boundaries broken.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

This is the guy that said month and half ago that Joachim Andersen to Villa was happening

He also says McNeil is the main offensive target a week before we sign Bailey

18 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

If you were due to start a new job on Tuesday and we’re expected to work your current job on Monday, could you choose to just not turn up? I couldn’t.

Yes but I assume that by doing your job, it benefits your employer.

What's the benefit to AVFC for Jack to train with the club today?

• Like 2

Â