The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Weird how so many accounts on twitter are saying Jack is staying,  none of them can be certain.  

That brummie DJ Nathan Dawe just posted keep the faith.  Load of folks gonna look like mugs this week, one way or another.

Things will go nuts if he stays… absolutely mental. If he did stay, I would be keen to know just how close it came to him actually leaving, but I guess that isn’t something we’d ever know… 

Just imagine what it will mean for the club… 

Edited by Tayls

1 minute ago, stewiek2 said:

Alot of gathering rumours on twatter that Jack has signed a new contract today 👊🏻💜💙

2 alluded to by earlier post 1 is City ITK on a wind up and 2nd account has been deleted. Seriously ignore Twitter nobodies

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stewiek2 said:

Alot of gathering rumours on twatter that Jack has signed a new contract today 👊🏻💜💙

Yeah, because they will all be quoting each other with more joining in as it snowballs.  That's how it works. 

I believe nothing till someone like Percy states it or the O/S makes the announcement. 

Nobody knows anything yet. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, 260582 said:

He used to work with Kevan and is friends with him. Says he won’t discuss the situation with Kev though. His heart is in the right place but looks like a friend of his got his phone tonight and posted 👀 to prank him

Saw that too.

3 minutes ago, zak said:

He responded to this saying he knows nothing

3 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Honestly, I don't believe he knows nothing.

• Like 1

Let it all be true and we will know that the constant refreshing of Twitter for the past 4/5 days, the inaudible grunting instead of the audible grunting when responding to the wife, the lack of ability to do anything productive, the watching a whole Netflix series without registering what’s going on, and the addiction to snacking being at three times the usual rate due to nerves will all be worth it.  

Plus once again I can feel smug that all those so called ‘ITK’ football journalists will prove their inside knowledge is based on educated guesses and they know little more than you or I. 

3 minutes ago, darrenm said:

agree with this. in the little crew of bracey, dawe, bardell etc i reckon they have info. it's understandable they wouldn't share this at risk of losing futire info coming their way

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, darrenm said:

Nah let's not go insane here.

- We don't believe people who say they know things unless they're Percy

- We don't believe Percy because he's mentioning a medical without saying if we've accepted or not.

- Now we don't believe people who actively say they don't know anything.

We've all lost our heads. Let's all log off and lock the thread.

Edited by HalfTimePost
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

Btw just stalking Jack’s Insta, as you do… that Josh Denzel from Love Island must be the reigning multiple undisputed world and Olympic champion of shameless bumlicking. Is there a celebrity crack he can’t wriggle his way into

He was at the England training camp at the Euros doing interviews with all the players, think it was called the Lions Den. Him and Grealish are mates.

Â