The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

My prediction, it will get announced overnight/tomorrow. A big social media account goodbye to Jack and then crack on with hyping up our own season and our own players. It’s about time we remembered they existed.

Yeah I suspect this will be the case too. 

2 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Re the training camp, the whole thing has had a different feel to it than the one in Wales last year. There is no media, no interviews, no pre season build up. However, there were public sessions last year as well.

In all honesty, I think it has probably been booked for a while and they had to carry on plans as usual but just drop all the media stuff because there is no way you can discuss our season without talking about the elephant in the room that our captain has engineered a move away. 

My prediction, it will get announced overnight/tomorrow. A big social media account goodbye to Jack and then crack on with hyping up our own season and our own players. It’s about time we remembered they existed.

Wow, I don’t know if you are joking? Do you really think this 😂😂😂

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

Then why have him there when he not due back until tomorrow? That’s what I don’t get.

Maybe it is just a chance to say goodbye. He hasn’t seen them for 2 months. He probably wants to.

But yes, from the outside the easiest thing to do would be just to delay the return of the international players by an extra day. But maybe they all wanted to see each other. I don’t think any of them expected this to happen. 

Why train him for a day if he is going tomorrow? Why train in Villa gear, he is sponsored by nike. Why use villa coaches, he can afford personal training or a city coach to come down and do a session with him.

Ill feel a little surprised if he is leaving now 

• Like 1

Just now, Okonokos said:

I'm just hoping it's over soon so I can move out of this thread for the first time in 7 days. At this stage I honestly feel like I know most of you personally.

Some of you, I feel like I know a bit too well *cough @Follyfoot cough*

Didn’t even buy me a drink or give me a bunch of flowers first

Â