The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Probably released as a courtesy to Man City so that they can get their, “We were never interested” story straight. They will be able to get the Harry Kane deal in place to soften the blow too. Similar to the way NSWE gently eased Xia out of the door with the minimum of fuss. It’s all about allowing an opportunity to save face, especially with people we will probably be doing business with in the future. Man City not Xia, unless Xia wants to buy a season ticket. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DaveAV1 said:

Probably released as a courtesy to Man City so that they can get their, “We were never interested” story straight. They will be able to get the Harry Kane deal in place to soften the blow too. Similar to the way NSWE gently eased Xia out of the door with the minimum of fuss. It’s all about allowing an opportunity to save face, especially with people we will probably be doing business with in the future. Man City not Xia, unless Xia wants to buy a season ticket. 

Xia couldn’t afford a season ticket 🎟 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Yeah the footage seems to have been posted by a few different posters, makes one jump to conclusions that perhaps they were told it's OK to share it?

And therefore potentially getting all the hopes of Villa fans well up!

I was thinking about this , if the session was held at BMH no way would we have seen anything until the club released something , so running it there pretty much open training conditions gives everyone the green light to take pics and make assumptions , spread the word , maybe the club are trying to put a bit more pressure on JG by doing this ? They now have created a media meltdown with ‘he’s not going anywhere’  not just with us but with most football fans globally, I don’t know ! and maybe I’ve spent too much time / effort pestering over this but I am actually a lot more positive of Super Jack choosing  rolling the dice with us  instead of those piss stains , UTV !!!

9 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

I think you seriously underestimate the allure of scrolling down a menu of users on line for the better part of 30 or 40 quid an hour to be connected to some random harridan aged between  20 and 60 messing with herself and wanting you to describe what you are doing or would like to do to them whilst snorting an 8 ball🤠

Truly halcyon days. 

• Haha 1

Feels a bit condescending on the one hand to  push a narrative with absolute certainty that he's going to leave based on uncertain media reports, whilst telling others they should completely disregard actual facts like him training with the first team in a very public place and having photos taken with fans. 

I still think he's leaving, but I don't really like being told the thing I can see with my own eyes has no bearing on reality

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, ben1505 said:

So does anyone on here actually think he’s staying?

Philosophically  I am agnostic on the subject.

But the stories I can make up around the evidence make more sense that he is staying.

What was the quote ... the thing with fiction is, it does have to make sense.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Thug said:

U/barronwaste

He deleted his account because of personal stuff that was in the same Reddit.

there’s a new account who claims to be the same guy, explaining why he deleted it, but I’m not sure if the new account is legit.

whats the new account?

29 minutes ago, MagicMarlon said:

My first post here for probably about 10 years. 

I'm sure I have spent today doing the same as all of you by aimlessly scrolling through Twitter every 2 minutes.  Thought I would come here to say I am convinced that Jack is staying.  Absolutely nothing to base that on other than my gut feel. 

UTV.

Bloody hell 10 years ago, wasn't that when they nicked Milner from us and we got Stephen Ireland instead? You get out again!

Re the training camp, the whole thing has had a different feel to it than the one in Wales last year. There is no media, no interviews, no pre season build up. However, there were public sessions last year as well.

In all honesty, I think it has probably been booked for a while and they had to carry on plans as usual but just drop all the media stuff because there is no way you can discuss our season without talking about the elephant in the room that our captain has engineered a move away. 

My prediction, it will get announced overnight/tomorrow. A big social media account goodbye to Jack and then crack on with hyping up our own season and our own players. It’s about time we remembered they existed.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, WallisFrizz said:

Re the training camp, the whole thing has had a different feel to it than the one in Wales last year. There is no media, no interviews, no pre season build up. However, there were public sessions last year as well.

In all honesty, I think it has probably been booked for a while and they had to carry on plans as usual but just drop all the media stuff because there is no way you can discuss our season without talking about the elephant in the room that our captain has engineered a move away. 

My prediction, it will get announced overnight/tomorrow. A big social media account goodbye to Jack and then crack on with hyping up our own season and our own players. It’s about time we remembered they existed.

Then why have him there when he not due back until tomorrow? That’s what I don’t get.

• Like 1

Â