The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, AndyM3000 said:

Yeh I don't either. It's all good and well cleaning up your account but not the day a 100m bid landed at the door. 

He's shown his hand and clearly wants to go. We don't have to play ball, and we shouldn't unless the money is right.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

If he leaves he will be a **** traitor, no other way to put it, my opinion of Jack as a person will drop massively, it would be bad enough him leaving but to leave us to join Man City would be an even bigger kick in the teeth and would say an awful lot about him....what with him being a lifelong Man Utd fan and all that.

Well the latter suggests he has no loyalties to Villa so what is the motivation for him to stay?

If he goes I will 100% wish him well, as he really is a top player and it’s been a pleasure watching him.

However, he is under contract. Which means that regardless of how much he want’s to go, the final decision to accept a bid rests with the board. 

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

It's going to be a dark day when a moderator has to move this thread to 'other football'. I wouldn't wish that task on my worst enemy.
Good luck whoever you are. I'm sad just thinking about it. 

Wait til he's holding up their shirt with a big grin on his face. 

This will only happen if they meet our valuation. If they don’t, then he isn’t going anywhere. If they do, then our leadership obviously think it’s too good to turn down. I trust them. Whatever happens will be for the greater good of AVFC.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, villan501 said:

I 100% agree and this could mess up all the other quality players we have listed.

Realistically we could lose jack and have to lower the level of player we try sign because losing your star man might just put a few targets off joining.

However if he was to stay we will power on.

Don’t think this is the case, it’s all about money and what you throw in front of the players . 

1 minute ago, sheepyvillian said:

At least we still have Louie, who is also Villa, through and through. FWIW.

Who will be playing for Man City in 2027

• Sad 1

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

It's going to be a dark day when a moderator has to move this thread to 'other football'. I wouldn't wish that task on my worst enemy.
Good luck whoever you are. I'm sad just thinking about it. 

tenor.gif

Dark day indeed.

Just now, Blasterpocket68 said:

Don’t think this is the case, it’s all about money and what you throw in front of the players . 

Then let’s throw money in front of Jack.

Â