The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I am English-Born.. (plus half welsh (dad is pure welsh) blood in me) I think Jack Grealish Should play Ireland ...but i would love see him play for England...

for many reason .. 

1) Jack Grealish can play regular Ireland and load games in international compare if he in England ... 

2) Ireland will often against big team ie Germany or whatever big team in Group Ireland in., and he can learn from it and improve from it rather in England might he not play much..

(but might not excess same level or level around him.. it is only problem he might facing useless other player push to level as him and play better - good for Ireland)

3) He will kept low profiles if he in Ireland .. no one will heard him or few heard him.. if He in England .. he might buy by BIG club to lose talent like him to left for BIGGER team due he play for England.

4) His family and bloodline will alway Irish.. i respect it .. 

some more reason, i cant bother type these and i am sure you image list what you think ... why he good for ireland..

1) England will give him better odd winning and better level blend to suit him .. increase better odd to win and ability will same as other player.

2) He is Born England so would be nice to play for England..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would prefer play wales national (might irish) over england despite born england and mother is england with irish bloodline in) cos i might more like play more and less profilic - if i play england i might got mobs and humity like world cup..  (dream on for me)

Seriously? You're a native speaker of the kings English? Reads more like Mendi. Makes my brain hurt.

• Like 1

I am English-Born.. (plus half welsh (dad is pure welsh) blood in me) I think Jack Grealish Should play Ireland ...but i would love see him play for England...

for many reason .. 

1) Jack Grealish can play regular Ireland and load games in international compare if he in England ... 

2) Ireland will often against big team ie Germany or whatever big team in Group Ireland in., and he can learn from it and improve from it rather in England might he not play much..

(but might not excess same level or level around him.. it is only problem he might facing useless other player push to level as him and play better - good for Ireland)

3) He will kept low profiles if he in Ireland .. no one will heard him or few heard him.. if He in England .. he might buy by BIG club to lose talent like him to left for BIGGER team due he play for England.

some more reason, i cant bother type these and i am sure you image list what you think ... why he good for ireland..

1) England will give him better odd winning and better level blend to suit him .. increase better odd to win and ability will same as other player.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would prefer play wales national (might irish) over england despite born england and mother is england with irish bloodline in) cos i might more like play more and less profilic - if i play england i might got mobs and humity like world cup..  (dream on for me)

Seriously? You're a native speaker of the kings English? Reads more like Mendi. Makes my brain hurt.

nope it is not my first language .. cant be bother to check spelling and grammar rules etc etc ..

just ingrone me if dont understand me ;-) i just like lurk around and give my view..  that why i dont hang these forum much ..  

for many reason .. 

nope it is not my first language .. cant be bother to check spelling and grammar rules etc etc ..

just ingrone me if dont understand me ;-) i just like lurk around and give my view..  that why i dont hang these forum much ..  

Seriously srsmithusa you need to ask yourself what you are doing on this forum it's for supporter of AVFC and it shouldn't be a shit fight or about petty point scoring bullying. It may not be perfect English but it's readable and he has given his views so why did you have to attack him? He is right though about not hanging around on VT, I know a lot of people who hate this forum with a passion due to the arrogant rude pricks that answer their posts as you did to Danny's. Anyway rant over.

Back on topic, Jack will make his own mind up when he is ready............sorry what am I thinking Jack will like everyone else do what he is told when he is told by Roy Keane :)

• Like 3

I can't think for a minute why our Jack would want to play for England.

There's a lot of crap involved with England, but choosing to play for another country because of it is crazy. If your lucky to be good enough and have the option of 2 countries you should choose the one you feel the most affinity with.

So with Jack ultimately it should be does he feel English because he was born here or Irish because of his heritage.

Of course it's not as easy as that though. Does he want to choose England but there is always the risk it doesn't happen? or worse still only once. Ireland he could be playing international football very soon, He could have to wait for England. Does he crave to win things? arguably England are far more likely to win a tournament than Ireland.

It would be nice if Jack does just choose which one forgetting all these other factors and of course has a long successful career here.

The England training camp is where we seem to lose most of our good players, so it's obviously better if he plays for Ireland.

Yep, he won't be at Villa long if he gets a few England caps.

Keep seeing this, but not everyone in this world thinks like this. It's MASSIVELY UNLIKELY, but why can't he be our Totti? He said it was his dream come true to pull the shirt on and play for us. The club should do everything in it's power to turn him into a one club player like Totti (and I suspect De Rossi too) if he is the real deal. Totti was wanted by all and sundry for big money coming up to and during his peak years. Real wanted him and settled for Cassano etc. 

If the current "common sense" view is no-one turns down a big club, then Totti is the proof that their are still people out there prepared to stand by their club even when endless riches are being waved at them by the biggest clubs in the world. Fair enough, Totti isn't paid peanuts, still though you can't say AS Roma is the biggest payer or biggest draw in world football by a long way.

Let's try and get Jack to fulfill his potential and let's try and make sure that if he really is that good, then we at least give him a way to stay with us if he chooses for as long as he chooses by offering him the market rate as a wage. The rest is up to him, if he stays, if he goes, if he plays for Ireland or England. Who knows he might surprise us and still be at the club in 20 years time and have a few medals too.

• Like 1

I can't think for a minute why our Jack would want to play for England.

Anyone with the slightest romantic streak would want him to choose Ireland because playing for England is just whoring yourself out to the deluded and rapacious egomaniacs of the English FA, and exposing yourself to the crushing pressures of the English press.

England's obsession with money means that whichever player happens to be the squad's top brand, just cannot be dropped or risk upsetting the sponsors - so fewer opportunities.

England wants plenty of peripheral players to make themselves available, so when the FA arrange some stupid friendly at the busiest time of the season, and the Premiership's plutocrats don't want to release their players, the England reserves are drafted in for their meaningless 20 minutes and then discarded as soon as the meaningful games are played.

Playing for England never did much for any player, except damage their confidence and distract them from their club priorities.

Ireland might not have a five-star set up but at least they will be grateful that a player wants to play for them, rather than criticising and patronising them, based on the assumption that England are a world football power, which just happens to have had an off-day, since 1966.

So I would say to Jack: count up the number of players who have been used and crushed by the England experience and the take note of how the likes of Giggs and Gareth Bale, flourished while playing for a nation with a more realistic view of itself.

Or, just ask your dad. :)

He has more chance of playing at tournaments with England.

As for Giggs he could've had so many more caps for Wales but he always pulled out of squads. So can't really say he was better off having chosen Wales.

As for Jack if he wants to wait to see what is best for his career then fair play to him.

With the way euros have gone the tournament argument isn't as strong anymore, Ireland should be one of the main beneficiaries of the expansion and should at least qualify for them every 4 years

After watching England / Delph in the week I'm struggling to disagree with his points

I think that on the whole, we're getting a bit ahead of ourselves here....

How so? Martin met with Jack 2 weeks ago to discuss international call up, that's not made up that's actually a fact, its a decision he will have to make soon, I just hope he sticks with Ireland.

Â