The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

I was talking to a few Irish fans who know little about him. But they had a very negative attitude towards him playing for the u21 team but seems to be holding out for england. Could alienate a lot of national team supporters by doing this.

Our U21's really are awful, Grealish aside of course, senior isn't much better I suppose, I wonder if Jack will stick with us or go and play for England, the rumour is he turned down a senior call up as he needed time to think about it which is fully understandable...

Both his parents are Irish. Don't make no sense to me. He's 100% Irish blood. Just because he grew up in England doesn't change anything imo. But his choice, I imagine the problem is Ireland are utterly useless and nobody even bothers watching anymore. England are pretty terrible too so he could easily be a full international and get a to play in world cups.

It just won't sit right if he represents Ireland all the way to U21 level then plays for England. Any person who can change nationality to suit themselves doesn't sit right at all.

And where do you live?

I was talking to a few Irish fans who know little about him. But they had a very negative attitude towards him playing for the u21 team but seems to be holding out for england. Could alienate a lot of national team supporters by doing this.

Like he's going to care.

My Mom's Irish and my Dad is half. Although i've been brought up in Birmingham, schooled, all my friends are English. I have a lot of family in Ireland and go over regularly as my Nan has a house over there in the place my family is predominantly from.

Although the only reason a player in my situation would play for Ireland would be if he wasn't good enough for England. 

Playing for Ireland is Jacks back up incase he doesn't think he could make the England team.

Take the recent world cup England were in. If you were a player would you want to experience that and all the negativity that went with it. I m 50/50 on whether I would.

If fairness the Irish team is picking from a much smaller pool of players so talent rather than what club you play for would be a bigger factor in deciding a call up.

I am English-Born.. (plus half welsh (dad is pure welsh) blood in me) I think Jack Grealish Should play Ireland ...but i would love see him play for England...

for many reason .. 

1) Jack Grealish can play regular Ireland and load games in international compare if he in England ... 
2) Ireland will often against big team ie Germany or whatever big team in Group Ireland in., and he can learn from it and improve from it rather in England might he not play much..
(but might not excess same level or level around him.. it is only problem he might facing useless other player push to level as him and play better - good for Ireland)
3) He will kept low profiles if he in Ireland .. no one will heard him or few heard him.. if He in England .. he might buy by BIG club to lose talent like him to left for BIGGER team due he play for England.
4) His family and bloodline will alway Irish.. i respect it .. 

some more reason, i cant bother type these and i am sure you image list what you think ... why he good for ireland..

1) England will give him better odd winning and better level blend to suit him .. increase better odd to win and ability will same as other player.
2) He is Born England so would be nice to play for England..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would prefer play wales national (might irish) over england despite born england and mother is england with irish bloodline in) cos i might more like play more and less profilic - if i play england i might got mobs and humity like world cup..  (dream on for me)

Edited by Danny_Villaman84

Hes a Brummie, born in England. The only thing that has stopped him playing for England is how crap our set up is and how much pressure is put on players from year dot, plus the biased for picking top 4 players to play for England while ignoring the other talent.

• Like 1

Like he's going to care.

Not saying he should.

Met a guy today when I went to an assessment day. He said one of his mates is close to Jack and the only time he's ever got completely smashed was a night out he went on with Jack, apparently he is completley loaded already and likes to show it, was buying bottles of grey goose.

Met a guy today when I went to an assessment day. He said one of his mates is close to Jack and the only time he's ever got completely smashed was a night out he went on with Jack, apparently he is completley loaded already and likes to show it, was buying bottles of grey goose.

Teenager - loadsamoneeeeeh - lads - gurls. Only really got one solution. I reckon I'd be the same

*but it is not the same. I'll buy people a pint of strongbow and a kebab if I wanna show off me dollar

3rnvk6.jpg

Informative.... Thanks

Â