Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Agree, really enjoyed Sherlock. Wish Moff would write like that for Who :(

Real great programme. I love how it's filmed and the music etc... 10 out of 10.

The little touches for the SMS's / emails on screen is brilliant. A lot of films don't look this good.

I have even got my girlfriend into Sherlock, it is stunning TV.

American Horror Story, strange but addictive, really loving it!

The Walking Dead season 2... crap :( loved series 1, series 2 is like watching paint dry.

Heads up that The One Jasper Carrott is on at 8.30 on BBC1 tonight...

...so you can all avoid f***ing watching it.

i had it on for a full 3 minutes whilst i had the guide up, i had to take the guide down, turn it over and then get the guide back up again

absolutely **** dire

The Walking Dead season 2... crap :( loved series 1, series 2 is like watching paint dry.

Agree on American horror story, it is ridiculous in places though.

Walking Dead was awful but the last 5 minutes were superb. Let's hope it continues.

Not too keen on the first episode of Californication. Just seems a bit flat. Probably should have finished it last season.

I thought it was a good episode and gave me hope for this series. I've previously indicated I thought most of the last series wasn't much cop and this series needed to impress early to keep me viewing.

I liked it from the first scene and think it shows all the signs of returning to its past quality level. It took me a few minutes to work out what they'd done in terms of rolling the time setting forward, which was a smart thing to do. It gave them a chance to reboot the whole series rather than being constricted to follow the previous storylines at the end of the last series. Let's face it, there was no mileage there.

Most of the non-regulars in the last series were unengaging and unamusing and having them back again would have been stupid. It also took me a while to work out that Mangina Man had returned. I recognised the voice but couldn't place him at first. I want to see him do his dance again! (No homo).

I'll certainly give it at least another couple of episodes and I hope the standard is maintained or raised.

Borgen is my current can't wait for the next episode programme. Danish Political Drama (subtitled) currently showing in double episodes on BBC4 on a Saturday night. Started last Saturday and the first two episodes are on iplayer waiting for you all to watch right now (HD Fullscreen on a laptop too!).

Really enjoying American Horror Story. Probably the best series currently showing on TV. A lot of others seem to be on break over here at the mo' :?

Considering starting Boardwalk Empire...

Really enjoying American Horror Story. Probably the best series currently showing on TV. A lot of others seem to be on break over here at the mo' :?

My boss swears that this is good. I saw the ads for it on FX and thought it looked absolutely atrocious.

Jessica Lange is brilliant in it. And the young maid? Wibble. It's just an enjoyable hours TV :) It won't rival The Wire or Breaking Bad. A good thing is it gets into it very quickly. The writer is seemingly quite renowned for, ahem, 'blowing his load' very early in a series, as it were ...

Just finished Breaking Bad S3, and giving that a rest before I crack on with S4. Just started The Wire S1, heard all the fuss about it, so thought I better see what the fuss is about. So far so good, proper slow burner, slowly getting hooked.

Then I have Sons of Anarchy S4 to tuck into. :D

Agree on American horror story, it is ridiculous in places though.

Walking Dead was awful but the last 5 minutes were superb. Let's hope it continues.

I actually liked season 2. Not as good as the first, but still decent. I actually wasn't expecting the ending at all to be honest either, maybe I'm a bit slow!

Â