Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

about to start a new one on netflix, ive got -

breaking bad series 2, numb3ers, californication, the 4400, heroes series 4, jericho, 24 series 2, firefly, warehouse 13, weeds, the office US, dexter series 2, prison break series 2

or just watch all 76 xmen cartoons

dont know where to start

Dexter. All day long

about to start a new one on netflix, ive got -

breaking bad series 2, numb3ers, californication, the 4400, heroes series 4, jericho, 24 series 2, firefly, warehouse 13, weeds, the office US, dexter series 2, prison break series 2

or just watch all 76 xmen cartoons

dont know where to start

Dexter. All day long

Never seen any of those, probably never will.

Yeah Homeland was pretty straight forward and basic. I actually think there have been better series out which get cancelled after a season due to poor ratings... yet Homeland wins best series in the Golden Globes? It's okay, if you're really bored.

Did anyone watch Touch? The new Kiefer Sutherland series?

Was a bit daft but also kind of refreshing. Probably the best of all the new series i think.

Ya, I really liked the first episode. Hope it's a good one.

Well, 'Luck' is finally with us. The pilot episode was really good in my opinion and was well worth the wait. HBO have done it again...

Also really enjoyed this, looks like it's going to be a very good show.

Did anyone watch Touch? The new Kiefer Sutherland series?

Was a bit daft but also kind of refreshing. Probably the best of all the new series i think.

Just watched it, thought it was brilliant. Very clever albeit contrived, though I guess that's the whole point.

Glad to be of service. cotWI.gif
I think it's the best series I've ever watched. Better than The Wire in the sense that it was faster paced and had more OMG moments :) Absolutely brilliant. I'm currently 4 episodes into Mad Men and to say it's boring after BB is an understatement.

Mad Men did absolutely nothing for me for much of the first season. I found it full of people I couldn't connect with and felt it was just a vehicle for a bunch of pop culture references to the sixties.

However, I persisted with it and by the end of season 1 I found it had all simply grown on me. None of the characters are particularly likable, apart from perhaps Peggy and Joan, but I found it very hard to look away all the same.

Yeah Homeland was pretty straight forward and basic. I actually think there have been better series out which get cancelled after a season due to poor ratings... yet Homeland wins best series in the Golden Globes? It's okay, if you're really bored.

I thought Homeland was alright until the chick and the guy she's spying on shoot pool and get drunk and laugh in the car together....I knew then that it was all downhill from there....

Glad to be of service. cotWI.gif
I think it's the best series I've ever watched. Better than The Wire in the sense that it was faster paced and had more OMG moments :) Absolutely brilliant. I'm currently 4 episodes into Mad Men and to say it's boring after BB is an understatement.

Mad Men is just more about people and life, its a bit tough to compare it to something like Breaking Bad but to me Mad Men whilst probably not as good as Breaking Bad its still easily one of the best shows out there.

If you want excitement and OMG moments you should watch Southland.

Yeah Mad Men is brilliant!

Love the fact that they when they get to work, the first thing they do is to have a drink of scotch.... oh what a life that would have been.

Mad Men is just so good, cannot wait for the new series in March. Also just watching Pan Am, which even though based on the airline is very much like mad men, worth a go to be honest

Spartacus is back!

Just watched the first episode and my first thoughts were that the new guy will take some getting used to . I hear Gannicus makes an appearance too so thats a definite bonus. Still a great show . The scene in the brothel was quality .

• 2 weeks later...

Ah right. I forgot Sky were only a few days behind the American feed. IIRC it's the same story with Fringe. I'm not liking these new 'mid-season breaks'. [rhetorical]Isn't that what a 'season' is supposed to be?[/rhetorical]

Â