Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I watch it and yeah it has the flaws that are highlighted above (and many more ) but I've kept with it , where as game of Thrones I switched off after 30 minutes or so and couldn't be arsed with .. so i guess it's subjective like most TV shows .. but as something to wind down to after the kids have gone to bed it does a job

It hasn't lived up to it's hype which is a shame ... but I think the whole storyline concept was kinda flawed anyway

Ditto all the way Tony. Its dissapointing how little they've made of the potential in Terra Nova, but its just good enough for me too watch. Also quit Thrones after half an hour, it ain't for me.

I am about 6 episodes into the first season of 24. Don't know why I missed it first time around. It's bloody fantastic.

I only got round to it this year as well, and I recently finished up the 8th and most recent series. It gets better and better as the seasons roll, at least up to 5 or 6.

Did you travel back in time 10 years recently?

Its interesting actually to think of all the stiff I've missed over the years but its only the past 3 or 4 since I have had a pvr that I have been able to watch a series without missing chunks through not being home to watch.

Even then the Australian free to air networks have been absolutely criminal in their treatment of TV series with chopping & changing schedules, axing shows at a moments notice, slipping repeats into the middle of a new season etc.

So its only been the past few years then, since it was possible to acquire an entire season of a show by various means, that I have been happy to really sink My teeth into some of the shows I have missed. And there are so many of them its hard keeping track!

Let's just say I have my daily train commute sorted fire the next few years !

I am about 6 episodes into the first season of 24. Don't know why I missed it first time around. It's bloody fantastic.

I only got round to it this year as well, and I recently finished up the 8th and most recent series. It gets better and better as the seasons roll, at least up to 5 or 6.

5 is amazing, but I think that just about too much happens, causing 6 to be a bit of shark jumper. Teh 6th series is awful. 7 is a bit of a return to form and 8 had it's moments but I think it's never the same after 5.

Watching Mrs Brown's Boys. It's very strange. Anyone here a fan? Aren't all the jokes 20 years old? It's like an awful play.

Its awful. am not surprised RTE made it but as shocked BBC took it up. It also won awards and got 3 series over there.

Brendan O'Carroll should give his agent a raise

Just got round to watching the last episode of the second series of Boardwalk Empire. Wow!

It was sort of inevitable from the start of this series (maybe even the end of the last one?) but I was still :(

Just got round to watching the last episode of the second series of Boardwalk Empire. Wow!

It was sort of inevitable from the start of this series (maybe even the end of the last one?) but I was still :(

Yeah I agree. Brilliant season though. Can't wait for the next one!

Â