Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I might have to get into Breaking Bad.

It seems to be one of the only shows that gets seriously mentioned as being better than The Wire.

And being as The Wire is the greatest thing ever to be on Television, that means I need to see it

Borgen is my current can't wait for the next episode programme. Danish Political Drama (subtitled) currently showing in double episodes on BBC4 on a Saturday night. Started last Saturday and the first two episodes are on iplayer waiting for you all to watch right now (HD Fullscreen on a laptop too!).

I watched that Saturday. Was pretty good, the Danish West Wing :P

I think they are on again tonight (Thursday).

Underbelly is good all about the australian underworld back in the late nineties early 2000's and the gang war

Currently on FX

I find it hilarious some of the Aussie language they use the only downside being it has quite a few people from neighbours in it i haven't come across Stefan Dennis yet though he's bound to be in it 4 series 12 episodes each

Just watched the rest of season 1 on Breaking Bad. Brilliant, enjoyed it a lot. Will be watching season 2 ASAP. How many seasons are there by the way?

Four at the minute, Fifth and final series on the way this year.

And the best thing is series 2 onwards are 13 episodes each. I was well miffed with the 7 in series 1.

Yeah, I was a bit gutted at how short it was. Gald to hear there's more to enjoy in the later sereis.

After doing a bit of reading up i've just acquired the first series of American Horror Story. Looking forward to it now.

Watched the first three episodes and it's great fun. It's about as subtle as a sledgehammer to the teeth, and borrows so many of it's ideas from other sources it's untrue, but...I'm enjoying it. I bet Jessica Lange had a lot of fun with her role and she's great in it.

I would also like to do very bad things to the maid (yes, the young version). :P

It's not that difficult to implement software to do that (though Amazon et al probably have patents on this sort of thing).

I'd guess Tivo would come knocking if you did anything to do with TV show recommendations.

DirecTV integrating with Facebook for TV show recommendations

(given that DirecTV features tend to come out on Sky about 5-10 years later...)

watched it for the 1st time last night, really impressed

anyone seen/know any details of boss and homeland? im sure ive seen a trailer for boss but cant think where and ive seen C4 have picked up homeland but dont know when they plan on showing it

Anyone watching Alcatraz? From the makers of Lost i think. About to give the pilot a try!

Think JJ Abrams is the Exec producer.

Was pretty good, has Hurley from Lost in it. I don't just mean the actor either, he pretty much plays Hurley in this too. (But fighting crime).

anyone seen/know any details of boss and homeland? im sure ive seen a trailer for boss but cant think where and ive seen C4 have picked up homeland but dont know when they plan on showing it

Homeland started over here on RTE in Ireland on Friday night. Enjoyed the first episode has a very impressive cast. Plus the wife looks great in the nip.

Homeland started over here on RTE in Ireland on Friday night. Enjoyed the first episode has a very impressive cast. Plus the wife looks great in the nip.

I finished the 1st series of Homeland a few weeks a go, real good and gets better as the series goes along. Really well made and quite thought provoking. It's a bit confusing but stick with it. I hope there is a 2nd series as that is set up to be super.

Â