Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Mongrels, just discovered it... soooo funny!

Very, very hit and miss for me. Not a big fan of it to be honest although I may have a bias against it though as 'How Not to Live Your Life' was cancelled and replaced by Mongrels.

Mongrels, just discovered it... soooo funny!

Very, very hit and miss for me. Not a big fan of it to be honest although I may have a bias against it though as 'How Not to Live Your Life' was cancelled and replaced by Mongrels.

Ridiculous decision.

Anybody else enjoying that American Horror Story?

I am loving that programme, proper funny. Can't think of a down side to it really, it's as sick a programme as you can find. If anyone has not seen it then get on it, if only for the maid (2 eyed version obviously, every house should have one one of them).

I don't have any real attachment to any of the characters strangely enough, I want them all to die to be honest but in a nice funny way.

Love the intro also, now that's how to start a programme.

9 out of 10 so far.

Question :-

Are films dead or in the process of dying?

At the moment I am watching, Dexter, Homeland, Criminal minds, Terra nova, Walking Dead, Person of interest, American horror story, Grimm + Basically the whole crime and investigation network.

Compared to films the above on average kill films IMO. Even if I had a right nice film ready to watch I would never watch it before a Dexter or Homeland, no way at all. This is recent behaviour and I put it down to the unfortunate fact that most films these days are ill conceived play to the masses crap. Rise of the apes is a good example, what a load of family based tat, I thought the film was going to start AFTER the bridge bit but Oh no, at least Walking Dead had a clue to start with, this had no clue or money to spend by the looks of it.

Â