Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Californication is back (but I'm rewatching the previous 4 seasons first)

Hank Moody FTW :-)

And it's back on form. I'm on record here as saying I was most disappointed with series 4 and series 5 would have to get its shit together for me to watch the whole series. I'm happy to report it has. I watch SE05 EP02 last night and laughed out loud on a number of occasions, something that series 4 failed to elicit.

Also, I don't know if I'm seeing things that aren't there but I'd almost swear Cokey Smurf has flashed bits of her bits in each episode.

Californication is back (but I'm rewatching the previous 4 seasons first)

Hank Moody FTW :-)

And it's back on form. I'm on record here as saying I was most disappointed with series 4 and series 5 would have to get its shit together for me to watch the whole series. I'm happy to report it has. I watch SE05 EP02 last night and laughed out loud on a number of occasions, something that series 4 failed to elicit.

Also, I don't know if I'm seeing things that aren't there but I'd almost swear Cokey Smurf has flashed bits of her bits in each episode.

I'll look forward to that! :lol:

White Collar is also back and Justified.

Also Spartacus: Vengeance premieres on the 27th.

Love this time of year for TV shows.

Who is playing spartacus this season i know the last guy died RIP will it be the same bloke from gods of the arena

White Collar is also back and Justified.

Also Spartacus: Vengeance premieres on the 27th.

Love this time of year for TV shows.

Who is playing spartacus this season i know the last guy died RIP will it be the same bloke from gods of the arena

Liam McIntyre, who played Lew in the tv series "The Pacific".

Apparently Gannicus, who was the main character and released from slavery at the end of the pre series returns.

Ive just started watching Dexter on Netflix. Loving it so far.

Season 1? Or the new season? All of it is good, but those first two are fat with with storyline right the way through.

Started with season 1 as id never seen it before. Im halfway through season 2 now. Its quality. I love it.

Liam McIntyre, who played Lew in the tv series "The Pacific"

Speaking of which, The Pacific is currently winging it's way to Rev Towers. Hope it is as good as everybody says. :)

I was given "Spiral" as a DVD boxset for Crimbo from me Aunty. We were both big fans of The Killing, and she said Spiral is a similar type of show, also on BBC3. Set in France, someone murdered, solve the murder, you get the drift. Its set in France I think.

Now, before I dedicate my attention, and quite possibly life, to this show, like I did with The Killing (series 1), has anyone seen this show? Worth my time? Or as stinky as some French cheese.

I was given "Spiral" as a DVD boxset for Crimbo from me Aunty. We were both big fans of The Killing, and she said Spiral is a similar type of show, also on BBC3. Set in France, someone murdered, solve the murder, you get the drift. Its set in France I think.

Now, before I dedicate my attention, and quite possibly life, to this show, like I did with The Killing (series 1), has anyone seen this show? Worth my time? Or as stinky as some French cheese.

I highly recommend this. Series 2 is better than Series 1 I thought however both are brilliantly made. Haven't seen Series 3

It is set in France and is quite brutal in parts but it has some good actors in it.

So yeah...watch it.

New girl is quite good actually.

But then I'm also part of the deschanel obsession club.

I know she was my example in the 'Things you don't get thread', but any nudity/near nudity?

Nope, none so far.

Doubt there will be any either, she's not that type. Shame really but that's part of the allure.

got the first 2 series of this to watch as well...

really looking forward to it because i've heard good things

Â