Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Just finished a marathon session of Season 1 of "Game of Thrones".....Superb show, really good stuff if you like the Fantasy genre.

I did the same thing when it was brought to my attention Cracking stuff, the second season should be aired about March or April, I think.

I then went on to read the books but the frustrating part is the fat, lazy word removed takes about 5 years to write them. If he puts a spurt on it might be out in around 2016! Apparently there is another one planned for after that!

I expect I'll have lost interest even before the next one comes out, let alone one in ten years from now.

Watched 3 Episodes of GRIMM yesterday, top programme (8 out of 10).

It has the best effects currently on show from all the series also. The strangest story lines going, it can go from proper horror to Scooby Doo in a second, don't let that put you off though. Worth the time investment so far.

The effects in GRIMM are Film quality IMO compared to something like Terra Nova, those are backyard effects at best. Shockingly rubbish in places (See bit where he caught a fish.....WTF)

Watched 3 Episodes of GRIMM yesterday, top programme (8 out of 10).

It has the best effects currently on show from all the series also. The strangest story lines going, it can go from proper horror to Scooby Doo in a second, don't let that put you off though. Worth the time investment so far.

The effects in GRIMM are Film quality IMO compared to something like Terra Nova, those are backyard effects at best. Shockingly rubbish in places (See bit where he caught a fish.....WTF)

Ya, I really like Grimm so far.

How is this season of Boardwalk doing. Watched the first couple and must say it wasnt grabbing me so decided to wait until it's all finished and watch it in one.

Walking Dead had been boring me to death this series too but the ending to the last episode was fantastic.

boardwalk empire season 2 is brilliant, first few episodes are slow but soon hots up

we seem to get a major character brutally killed in every single episode so far! Good job this show has lots of big characters..

And as for Jimmys mom.....explains alot!!!

you can tell scorsese is producing it, each episode is like a mini epic gangster film...

Yeah, this weeks episode of Boardwalk Empire was madder than a box of frogs. I am watching on HBO's pace, I understand SKY Atlantic is a week behind, but I cannot wait for the finale next week, Jimmy realised that the crown was too heavy for him to wear a while ago and now everybody else seems to have noticed. I do wonder how they will tie things up, and what the long term plans for the show are. I think we all know that (in the short to medium term at least) that Nucky and Al Capone win, but how we get to that point is very interesting.

Â