Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Started watching that Zooey Deschanel show. Mainly because of Zooey Deschanel. As it transpires, it isn't as diabolically shite as I thought it would be. Plus, it's got Zooey Deschanel.

I think it's pretty funny, definitely worth watching, saying that though it would be worth watching if it was just her in a big brother style house on her own.

Watched Alcatraz last night, I really enjoyed it!

Also watched Californication for the first time last night and thought it was great. Definitely going to be watching more.

I've been given the first 3 series' of Mad Men on DVD. Will I be clamouring for the later series' once I'm done?

Four series have aired already.

Fifth is starting in the States on March 25th.

(PS. You probably will)

Watched episode 1 of 'Alcatraz'. Will watch episode 2, but I hope it improves a bit.

Watched the first 2 episodes of 'Borgen'. The Danish political drama.

It is a lot more interesting than it sounds.

is it worth starting to watch community from the start as been told to watch it and wanted to gather some opinions on it

Yes watch it from the start and my opinion of it is that it is superb*.

I think I recommended it on page 1 or 2 of this thread and nothing has changed since then . I always catch up on the Thursday night NBC comedies on a Friday via projectfreetv (30 Rock , The Office and Parks and Recreation) but community is usually the first show I'll watch .

FX has a couple of good shows on Thursday too, The League and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I don't watch much TV but those 6 shows are unmissable for me.

(*superb is a registered trademark of SGC)

Started watching that Zooey Deschanel show. Mainly because of Zooey Deschanel. As it transpires, it isn't as diabolically shite as I thought it would be. Plus, it's got Zooey Deschanel.

Not very true to life though is it? If she moved into a flat with me, I'd spend most of the time trying to get a glimpse of her coming out the shower. and rifling through her knicker draw.

Not very true to life though is it? If she moved into a flat with me, I'd spend most of the time trying to get a glimpse of her coming out the shower. and rifling through her knicker draw.

Christ, if she moved into a flat with me I'd give it just under a week before I was thrown in jail for a very, very long time.

Totally worth it as well.

Â