Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

On 12/03/2019 at 10:27, Villan_of_oz said:

After Life......

I watched the whole series yesterday, and it was that good I started watching it again.

Eerily, I can relate quite a bit with Tony.

Scarily, so can I.

I didn't like The Office, and Idiot Abroad was cack. But After Life is superb.

We also rushed through "You" and "Sex Education" last week, both really good shows. The kid in Sex Education (Asa Butterfield) is a really good actor IMO.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Maybe. 

Nothing has really happened on the first two episodes. And none of the characters seem likeable. 

I’ll probably persist but it’s not holding my attention. 

It doesn't seem like it's for you to be honest. I was pretty much hooked from the first episode so I would imagine that you're not going to get on with it.

Different strokes and all that.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

It doesn't seem like it's for you to be honest. I was pretty much hooked from the first episode so I would imagine that you're not going to get on with it.

I’ll give it one more episode. 

I just really don’t see what’s there to hook anyone in the first couple of episodes. Nothing has happened. 

7 hours ago, Designer1 said:

What's Different Strokes go to do with it?!

s-l300.jpg

34 minutes ago, Genie said:

Meant to post this weeks ago but forgot... but the new series of The Grand Tour is absolutely, truly, abysmal.

I actually turned it off about 40% in. Dreadful.

I couldn't even get through the first season. 

The egos are out of control. 

love death and robots

18 short stories, all various forms of animation, some of them are brilliant a couple of them arent but i wouldnt say any of them are bad, thought i would watch a couple but i watched the whole thing in one go

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Madeline McCann documentary on Netflix. Really immersed so far. Anyone else? 

Seen this advertised on Netflix and it's on the list of 'to watch' along with a few other things.

Good watch GC?  🤔

8 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

I've watched 2 episodes, the problem is it seems like they're having to pad it out to make enough episodes to fill a whole series.  But then it's made for the American market primarily I believe, so they probably don't know as much of the story.

Spoiler

I even asked Maddy, and even she thinks it's a bit OTT :ph34r:

6 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

I've watched 2 episodes, the problem is it seems like they're having to pad it out to make enough episodes to fill a whole series.  But then it's made for the American market primarily I believe, so they probably don't know as much of the story.

Reveal hidden contents

I even asked Maddy, and even she thinks it's a bit OTT :ph34r:

I'm watching it now. 

The McCann's really didn't help themselves did they?

14 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Only seen one episode but it's the kind of documentary I love.

As usual though I imagine it will feel a bit unsatisfying by the end because we don't get an answer either way (I assume!)

People seem to be concerned by how long it is. Apparently it gets a bit dull in places because they pad it out so much.

Â